Reviews for Second Chances
rahbeam chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
URGH perfect as always. I've re-read it everyday since you updated and keep falling deeper and deeper into love with it. both FRUSTRATING (why am I not this talented?!) and completely mesmerising how well you write.
LondonLi chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I'm so glad you updated this! I love how Mack realized how much life had changed, and pretty much all on his own!;) Thanks again for the new posts lately. I've really been enjoying your stories.
MileyRowling chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
Yes! You updated! Great ending!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
And speaking of "Brown Eyes"...When are you going to update that one? I enjoyed the happy ending of this. I love the good old happy endings; nothing wrong with them! Great work and happy to see that you are back to updating!
MirrorofSouls chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
As much as those sweet/sad endings really hit home, happy endings still are better, with those warm fuzzy feelings they bring. Brilliant work and glad you updated :D (naturally.)
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 6/4/2014
awsome! great that they ended up together! looking forward to read your new stories!
cityflux chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
:') As exciting as I find sad/bittersweet endings, I'm a sucker for happily ever afters. Please update TBB and The Classics of Love soon!
Littlechin chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
This short story is absolutely amazing, it got me through finals week. Please update! I'm completely torn between wanting the main characters to end up together and wanting Alana to be strong and happy with the new man. Overall your writing conveys such emotion and puts me through a whirlwind.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Please update this story soon. :) I absolutely love this fic. - Dee
Guest chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I really liked this story, and I hope that you update soon :) Cant wait!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
This is kind of beautiful in a sad way... okay, not "kind of", but beautiful. I cant wait to read the next one and I hope it comes out soon. It is really good, I love it.
amessageinabottle chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
thank God there is going to be another chapter :)
I can't wait! I'm rooting for Alana and I guess from the way you are writing you are leaning in that direction but you never really know with these stories...
ess3sandra chapter 2 . 1/31/2014
Re read chapter 2
I really hope he chooses alana! Its my middle name, have to vote for a namesake as well as the underdog!
SRS chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
Please update! I beg of you. The suspense is leaving me in agony.
MileyRowling chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Nice little love triangle!
75 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »