Reviews for Second Chances
ilikedaisychains chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
I love all your stories, yet for some reason I wasn't quite sure what I was going to make of this one when I first clicked on it. But damn. You did it again. Now I care for your characters and I ship them so I would rEALLY APPRECIATE AN UPDATE! I don't know what your plan is for this little (or long?) one-shot, but I really like it, and I really like where it's going. Once again, your writing is perfect.

Please update soon! :-D
porcelainstars chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Pleaaaaase update this before the year ends. I can't wait anymore! :(
marta.ador chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Hi! Your story has been added to the Love Triangle category on A Drop Of Romeo :) Here's your review:

xoxluurve is like a puppet master when it comes to writing: she knows exactly how to pull at your heartstrings. "Second Chances" is a perfect example of her insanely brilliant talent.

Initially, you are led to believe that the story is an angsty reunion between Mark and Kennedy - the tale seems to be pretty straight forward. But is love ever really that simple? Of course not, and so xoxluurve brilliantly subverts your expectations and introduces the independent Alana, who is in love with Mark.

Mark's meant to be happy with Kennedy. Is he really? Alana is meant to be moving on successfully. Will she? Whatever the answer, there is no doubt that this is another amazing xoxluurve romance.
Canada 1 chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
I'm not sure how in such a short story you can create such memorable characters, but you do. Please continue.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
this made me cry! update please! so glad to see a new story of yours
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
I actually started reading this a long time ago, but never got the chance to sit down and finish it until now. I really enjoyed reading this. Mack really does need help-he's just so clueless. I'm happy Alana is trying to get over him, she deserves better than him. However, I do like how you write your characters. It's very clear to me that you love them. I have read a lot of your stories and I have enjoyed them all. Great work and I can't wait for the next update!
Apple Lefrog chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
I really hope that Mack would end up with Alana. Kennedy is so not worth Mack's love.
silentvoiceshout chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
love ur stories... new one? .. Alana's a best friend a guy cud have..Mack must b pretty dense not to figure out she's fallen for him..
silentvoiceshout chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
I love Alana! she's a wonderful friend to Mack...
Kennedy seems like a sweet person
Mack is one helluva confused guy...can't decide who wud b better for/with him...hhmmm..maybe both Alana & Kennedy shud get themselves new guys ;)
wait a minute! did I hear u whisper Alana?
amarawrrr chapter 2 . 11/19/2013
So I'm going to be the odd one out and ship for Mack/Kennedy.

Mack will probably realize at some point he has some feelings for Alana, even if only a little, because it is impossible to have a relationship (albeit a meaningless and purely physical one) and not have it leave some sort of mark/dent/effect. But I'm all for first love and second chances and rainbows and butterflies. And in this case, a second chance to be together again. Maybe Mack and Kennedy's relationship will not be like as it used to be as they had both changed separately; the perfect fit had evolved into slightly (or very) mismatched parts but I still think that they have a deeper connection and history with one another compared to whatever Mack and Alana could have had during the disappearance of Kennedy.

And because I like Alana, I am hoping that she gets someone better than Mack, who, in this case, is really the selfish one for wanting both girls' love. I really hope that for her case, the third time's the chance.

Can't wait for part 3!
review chapter 2 . 11/6/2013
wow that was amazing. I really love alana's character and can't wait to read more!
Dee chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Addicted please upload the third part soon! Lol :-)
Be-U-tiful chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
Wow I love this! It's a little different from the usual one shots
Salt and Vinegar Pringles chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
i am loving this story! i have to admit that i am thoroughly glad that this is a 3-part story because there's so much more to tell! really, excited for the next (and final?) chapter!
waitingforlove chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
hmmm my favorite thing (aside from updates from your stories) is autumn. I love the change of leaves, and weather, and clothing. I think that the changes paired with new school year stuff makes me think of upcoming possibility for new friends, crushes, classes etc. it signifies a new year to me more than anything else. part 3 soon?
75 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »