Reviews for Blood Moon
Vamp712 chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
This is different, with the others the people made sure they stayed in their room, they didn't know if they should let them talk to others and then there is this guy who can do nearly anything he wants. A twist that I personally was not expecting.
Vamp712 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
This chapter was written well, maybe add in some character descriptions so the reader can visualize, but small basic things, don't overload and go astray from the point of the chapter. Thats exactly what i was thinking, guy for next chapter. Galatea's and Maria's friendship, not only do their personalities work to be great friends but their powers too, accidental or on purpose, it works out nicely.
Vamp712 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
The flow of the chapter is going very nicely for the fast pace of it. Imformation is thrown into the mix quickly but you have worded it good so it made sense and I didn't have to go back and reread to understand. I think you chose the right person for this chapter. Galatea's reaction fits nicely.
Vamp712 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Sounds very good so far, I can't wait to find out why they were all knocked out. Very good grammar and spelling, slightly choppy with flow of ideas but it will smooth out.