Reviews for Almost Dying
Guest chapter 31 . 11/3/2014
awwww this is sweet and sad, but mostly sweet. Also, angry kieron is strangely sweet
Guest chapter 30 . 11/2/2014
I don't know, man...why does keiron keep saying that people need terry... as if he doesn't. Come on kieron, be frank, man up and say that you did it because you did not want him to die. :) Anyway, you, Averick, are awesome. I totally like your plot twists and I also like the character of tommy, while someone in the review seems to hate him: I mean, he is annoying, but I would also be a bit paranoid if one of my brothers kept disappearing somewhere with a random guy and someone were trying to kill him, regardless of the times the said random guy saved my or my brother's life. (excuse my english)
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
Another awesome chapter! Looks like the cat is out of the bag and Tommy now knows the truth. He is annoying as always. The developing bond between Terry and Kieron is absolutely beautiful. Hopefully Terry will be able to heal Kie either with an antidote of he finally evolves and is able to heal him like Kie does. Terry becoming half perpetual or something Lol. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good work!
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
LOL, that last line made me laugh but the rest is worrying me! Let Kieron live! And as horrible as it is for me to save this, Tommy so deserved to get his ass kicked a little. Yeah, he really isn't that bad of a guy, is he Tommy? Ah well, update soon woman!
interestinglyenough chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
I don't know why you're iffy about this chapter! It's really good! In a sick way, I'm happy Tommy got the proof he needed, though in the worst way possible since he almost lost his brother and saw Kieron go into super attack mode. But it was really good. You can tell Kieron definitely didn't want to lose Terry, not just in the actions, but his words too. Really nice job :)
Guest chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
what do they need him for?
Guest chapter 30 . 11/1/2014
Poor Tommy i think he is facing a little information overload. I can't wait to see what happens next, hopefully keiron gets better soon
interestinglyenough chapter 29 . 10/31/2014
Oh, holy crap! I wasn't expecting Tommy to figure out like that! This was a short, but sweet, chapter, but I really like it. I wonder how Terry and Kieron are going to explain this all to Tommy, though!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/31/2014
two verry demandng brothers
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 29 . 10/31/2014
God dammit Tommy! You have the freaking nerve to act like a jerk AGAIN! After all Kieron has done for you and you partially almost costing him his life! Gahhhh! I know he has a wife and kid, but if I vote on anyone getting seriously hurt, I vote Tommy! Or John! Yes, I probably sound like a real bitch for saying so, but that guy is seriously pissing me off! LOL, if your characters are having that bad of an effect on me, you're doing an insanely good job dude.
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
Awwwww! I love how the three little words finally allowed Kieron to open the bond! Now save him woman! I commandeth thee! I love Kieron now! And I don't want him to die!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
awesome!
interestinglyenough chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
Yay, Terry finally said it audibly and coherently enough this time! And when he said it, that was about the only time this chapter that I didn't have a knot in my stomach. I liked that you had completely gotten rid of any hope for Kieron at the start of the chapter, then reeled it back in with the hopes of a new blade existing. I'm just worried they're not going to have enough time to get it before Kieron goes. Refusing to use the word "dies" because I can't even fathom that happening :p
Guest chapter 28 . 10/30/2014
that's so cute
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 27 . 10/29/2014
LOL, well it was satisfying that Tommy felt guilty and said sorry, but now I really want Kieron to live! Pretty freaking ironic that I didn't care about him before, and now when I'm starting to love him, he dies! Gahhhh! Woman! You're stories are having too much of an effect on me!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »