Reviews for Almost Dying
Tenshi no Yami chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
He called him his boyfriend and Kie didn't even complain! Aww, did Terry tame that wild, blue-haired perpetual? GO TERRY! He got his man! I couldn't stop laughing and smiling at that. Then all of a sudden, BOOMSHAKALAKA! (Couldn't help it) That guy, then no guy...What the heck was that about? Where'd the gel come from!? The the ending, when Terry get so cold (though his logic made since)?

Oh, and sorry it took forever to get around to reviewing this. Work and all _ So much to do! Any who, onwards to Chapter 2 and WRITE MORE DAMN YOU! _

I COMMAND IT!
DEMAND IT!
COMPLY!
Til next time!

-TnY
Talysse chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
New life, yes! It spent many things during five months... Why does Master want Terry?
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Awesome as always! And I love the description of war, really makes you think! And the whole pancake deal made me laugh, and I so want an easy job like Terry! LOL, I didn't know there were jobs like that! Great work buddy!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
oh my this is fabulous, big hug for continuing the ever awesome Almost Living...
lostlamb chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Hhehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy. Like big cheesy smile that seems sort of creepy happy. Gosh, they are so cute. I love the development of their relationship. Can't wait for more. Can't believe it took me this long. Can't freakin wait! Yay! wohooo! That was sort of wierd, so don't pay attention to the weird parts. Okay. Exspecto.( this is not spelled wrong)
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awesome buddy! LOL, is it wrong of me that I kinda laughed when the guy suddenly exploded? Like that rp we did where this random guy just explodes and his finger lands in your characters mouth and then he starts cussing and yelling gibberish? LOL, that's what it reminded me of. Great job!
interestinglyenough chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
SO goood! I had to sneak-read since I'm at work, but it was totally worth it!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17