Reviews for Almost Dying
Tenshi no Yami chapter 54 . 2/5/2015
It might've been fluffy but I loved it! FLUFFY FTW! Gah, it was so freaking cute XD Evreything fro Terry waking Kie up -I giggled for unknown reasons- all the way up to Amanda's onesie to the end. This was really good and fits the holiday spirit (even though I'm reading this in February _''
Tenshi no Yami chapter 53 . 2/5/2015
That was a rather quick rescue but I am releived that Kieron wasn't hurt. With all of Turry's itching and burning, I figured he had gotten hurt or something bad had happened to him. Hopefully John will be able to explain it but now I think they should skip town or something to be safe-maybe leave the country- but who knows how many portals and such are out there...

Yay, go enjoy your Christmas holiday, Terry!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 52 . 2/5/2015
Terry, you can stop him! Use that might mind-manipulation uke aggressor thing you got going for you XD (I honestly have no idea why I through Uke in there but I think of it each time they argue. Just seems right) I don't like the idea of Kieron offering himself up on a silver platter though. They honestly wouldn't hesitate to kill him since he's one of the only people truly standing in the way.
Gah, don't hurt Kieron! At least not too much!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 51 . 2/5/2015
I'm really, really interested in seeing what this 'claim' thinkg is really about XD Even Terry wants to know so it has to be SOMETHING! But you like to tease people and make 'em wait so I guess I should keep reading (Which I was gonna do anyway!)
I also like how Kieron is letting him in, even if its freaking gradual again. (STOP WITH THE TEASING) Hurry up and break down those goddamn awful walls, woman!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 49 . 2/5/2015
Deep down I want to get my roommate to read this because I'm sure se'd find the whole story amusing and great but then I remember that I have yet to see her actually read anything that is outside of her job **sigh**

ANYWAY!

This was great as usual. Don't know how many time I can really say that since you already know but, eh, whatever! This was great and on to the next!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 48 . 2/5/2015
It;s been a while...give or take a onth or so.

Now then!

First off, I could've sworn I reveiwed this chapter. After checking review history, I obviously didn't but I do recall thinking "What the bloody hell?!" When I was reading this chapter. Kieron fights screamers. He gets stabbed by golden knives and such and walks away but, when he heals walking around with broken bones or whatever, a loose blood clot can do him in... Stop hurting him, dammit!

As for what he did to Terry, I'm glad Terry is considerate (or just head over heels) of his perpetual...

On to the next!
cmaej chapter 25 . 1/30/2015
This moment was when I wanted to punt Tommy to the fucking moon. Just let it go! This ain't Meet the Parents!
cmaej chapter 24 . 1/30/2015
Nice scene, but now it's Terry's turn to stop using the bond as a excuse and just admit his feelings. lol

Somewhere, out there. AshereXKieron fangirls are crying.
cmaej chapter 23 . 1/30/2015
"You're the closest I've ever come to caring."

This.

I don't know why that sentence feels so satisfying. I guess the L word would have been way too out of characters. Nice.
cmaej chapter 22 . 1/30/2015
This escape is a lot less tense than the last one, since other perpetuals are fighting by Kieron's side. I was hoping Kieron access his inner puppy and maul that damn demon.

For a higher-up, Ashere sure seems willing to get into the fray. Of course, anything for Kie-Kie. ;)
cmaej chapter 21 . 1/28/2015
Holy shit. The Angst is much more pronounced here than in Almost Living.

"I might as well come get your sorry ass."

Oh Kieron, that's the most heroic line ever. lol

Really, Johnny shouldn't have shown his damn face if he had no intention to help. Damn coward.
cmaej chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
John? JOHN!? WHAT THE HELL, JOHN!?

Okay, okay... His family was taken. It's... understandable. *takes deep breaths and puts away shotgun*

Yeah, truthfully speaking, Terry is a danger to everyone. Every place he visited in Ethereal got overrun with screamers. lol
cmaej chapter 19 . 1/21/2015
Terry and his separation anxiety... LET KIERON BE WITH ASHERE! The poor guy... I know, I know, you heard it already. But this was the part where I began to sympathized with Ashere. Seriously, I thought he would betray us in the last book, which would have made me raged.

Geez, Tommy needs a kick in the asscrack. lol
cmaej chapter 18 . 1/19/2015
"He didn't lick me because he didn't have to do that anymore. He didn't have to touch me to convince my body, either. Though I'd probably like it more if he did…"

Of course you would, Terry... pervert.

I honestly can't believe Kieron is playing "Meet the Parents". lol
cmaej chapter 17 . 1/19/2015
OMG!

It's bad enough you took Kie-Kie away from Ashere, but you let his bondmate get beheaded IN FRONT OF HIM!? Seriously, you OWE him a spinoff!

And Terry...

FINALLY! You not useless anymore! As a matter of fact, all you know is murda!
247 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »