Reviews for Almost Dying
cmaej chapter 16 . 1/19/2015
Blue eyes narrowed, watching me closely. "I'm serious, human. You're staying here."

lol Kieron sounds like he's talking to a puppy with separation anxiety. XD

GUNS!? GUNS!? As many times as I rant about Terry not getting himself a freaking gun...

THE BAD GUYS ARRIVE GUNS BLAZING!?

*flips desk*
cmaej chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
I wondered how you were going to give Kieron's background when the story is in first-person from Terry's point of view. Nice way to do it. And this is from a reader who doesn't particularly like stories in first-person and switches point of view. This way feels a lot natural and is even relevant to the story. Now, on for some funny stuff...

"Favors," I echoed, frowning at him. "What kind of favors?"

*images Kieron stripping in a sleazy club with Dettere throwing wads of money*

*immediately brain-bleaches self*
cmaej chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
Tommy sounds more like a father speaking to his daughter's boyfriend. But Kieron told him off. lol

I must say that your limbo bit is fucking ingenious. Kieron dies; Terry kills/fatally wounds himself, and because of the bond, they both meet in limbo and Terry latches on to him. Then Ashere heals Terry, bringing Kieron back too. It prevents Kieron's back-from-life-after-death deal from feeling like an asspull. Brilliant!
cmaej chapter 13 . 1/16/2015
Kieron holding a baby!?

*hell freezes over*

For someone who as probably seen thousands of deaths, Kieron's sympathy to Terry is a bit surprising... not that I'm complaining.
cmaej chapter 12 . 1/16/2015
Terry needs to understand that Kieron is a soldier... an eight-hundred-year-experienced soldier. I'm sure that's not the first time he fell in a body of water. Then again, he probably can't help is feelings, since he's an aggressor.

Crap, I just noticed something... The bond, ironically, is preventing Kieron and Terry from admitting their true feelings to each other. When Terry worries about Kieron, he doesn't admit that it's because he loves him, but simply blames the bond. And don't get me started on emotionally-constipated Kieron. lol
cmaej chapter 11 . 1/9/2015
Omg, Kieron is so clingy. Give the guys some space, already! He's screamers' asses to kick!

I rant about guns, now it's time for me to rant about scuba gear. Have they heard of it? lol

Those damn perpetual traitors wouldn't have had any leaverage again Kieron IF YOU JUST LISTENED TO HIM AND LEFT THE FREAKING CABIN! *flips table*

Okay. Done ranting. Onward!
cmaej chapter 10 . 1/9/2015
I swear, Dettere isn't stupid. He's an elder for a reason. He's totally testing Terry, and Terry is failing terribly. I bet that they asked Kieron to leave so Dettere can have some alone time with Terry without Kieron's coaching.

I bet baby wolfie Kieron was adorable. Like a little feral child. *w*
cmaej chapter 9 . 1/9/2015
Oh Terry. His body is the most dangerous weapon, and he knows it. But dear lord, his stubbornness annoys the hell out of me sometimes. XD
cmaej chapter 8 . 1/9/2015
I think I'm getting it. Terry is weak and fragile, but mentally, the most powerful OC. I wonder if his mental influence carry across all perpetuals and not just Kieron. That would explain why the Master wants him so badly.
cmaej chapter 7 . 1/9/2015
Omg, I really feel sorry for Kieron. Terry has the poor puppy on a leash and the guy is dragging him around unknowingly. XD

Now that I know there's no betrayal with Ashere, I like him. I want to see more of him, but Terry keeps cock-blocking. lol

I can see Terry's inability to control his aggressive nature is going to backfire in the worst-possible way.
cmaej chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
Holy shit. 0_0

You know what, if Terry just goes buy himself a gun, then maybe Kieron won't have an issue with him coming along. lol

Or at least a taser. I mean, it did floored Kieron quite easily. XD

And I thought the perpetuals didn't have to worry about any consequences, but you really thought this out. This is seriously a fate worse than death.
cmaej chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
"I don't sway."

lol Yes, Kieron. Sway that nice ass. /kicked

Ashere, Kieron, and Terry needs a freaking three-way to kill all that aggression. lol
cmaej chapter 4 . 12/31/2014
I miss Kleo, even if she's a higher-up, she seems to treat Kieron like an individual rather than a tool. That and she's supportive of his relationship with Terry.

I'm guessing that the screamers don't know that the perpetuals feel pain if one perpetual die. Otherwise they would like take one perpetual, surround a stronghold, kill him, and overtake the stronghold while the perpetuals are consumed with pain. Then again, the Master is a perpetual, too, so he should know. Did I just find a plot hole? o.O
cmaej chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
I hope Terry makes up with his brother soon. He was just concerned. Not to mention that Tommy is probably the only person in his own world who the communicates with regularly.

Damnit. I was hoping for some sexy time with Terry in just a towel. Cold, wet, vulnerable, and... okay, I'll shut up.
cmaej chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
At first, I thought Terry finally got some battle sense when he said that the guy had to die. But then the burial! Really, Terry?

I guess John's really not coming back, huh? ;-; At least he made amends with his brother.

Kieron has really become domesticated. He's not cooking breakfast for Terry. Like, wow.
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »