Reviews for Almost Dying
cmaej chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I'm back. It's. So nice to see the gang, again. I missed them all!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 47 . 12/27/2014
Yay, I was # 200. I don't know how I should feel about being a number though...

Any who, "You make me want to either attack you or fuck you. Okay?" I freaking died when I read that. After, I went "awww" since it was so freaking cute! Also, I don't know if I was reading it right but, Terry is somewhat taller than Kie?

Terry ya gotta be sure to listen to Lie. He's gonna keep you alive dammit!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 44 . 12/26/2014
So the rules of 'YOLO' no longer apply to Terry is what you're telling me. Hmm, with great power comes great responsibility as said by Uncle Ben XD
I'm just rambling now.
Terry, you're technically immortal-in a couple of years which is a technicality-so turn up!
I'm still wrapping my head around this all but I will agree that I've noticed Kiw being easier to get along with
Tenshi no Yami chapter 38 . 12/21/2014
"S-ure… L-ike the… sound of your… voice…"

I almost squealed...I think I did a little. I'm not entirely sure to be honest but I didn't like that survival rate ma'am. Not cool at all. Had me worried and all but you managed to save it in the end.

Kie, just say "I love you too" dammit!
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 57 . 12/18/2014
This 3rd book will amazing! I'm so glad that they bonded unf Kie is just so.. lax and I love it. I have a feeling that I know how Kie and Exrie are related hehe but I'll wait to see if that is confirmed. Ashere's jealousy is ridiculous but there is a cause behind it... like always lol.
This story has grown up with me and Terry and Kieron are like friends to me ugh I will be patiently awaiting the next installment. (:

xoxo,
K.
Tenshi no Yami chapter 35 . 12/17/2014
I know he can't say it but once, just once, I want Kie to say "I love you" That's all! It would be completely out of character, yes, but I'd roll off the bed happy as hell!

You fix this, dammit, woman!
Tenshi no Yami chapter 34 . 12/17/2014
Seriously, Kieron's really had it freaking tough. I love his attitude now but I hate to see that's how he got that way...
Curse you, Av-chan. And poor Terry. He's still trying to find a way to save Kie but that option seems WAAAAAY too risky. I don't like it 3
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 57 . 12/15/2014
Beautiful end to this installment and I cannot wait for the next book! Hell I'd like to see even a fourth or a fifth lol. I look forward to reading more and hope you find inspiration sooner than later!

Wishing you the best of luck,

Rainwater
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 57 . 12/15/2014
Awwww shhhhiiiit! Things are about to get real all up in here! XD. I love a possessive Kieron, he amused the hell out of me! And Oh boy, how are the elders going to treat Kieron now? Well, don't stall for too long buddy! Write! I loved this story! It's as great as Almost Living and I can't wait for the next one! Wonderful job!
interestinglyenough chapter 57 . 12/15/2014
Ugh, Bekkah, always the bearer of bad news. At least this time, Terry isn't totally new to this whole thing. And holy crap, that awesome twist! I can't wait to see how Exrie and Kieron are related. That's so good.

Also, Kieron being so defensive was super cute haha I loved that, and how he has no shame in trying to clothe himself. And Asheres reaction was perfect lol

So excited for the next installment :) this was such a big development for all of them, and I'm excited to see how Terry turns into a leader. That's gonna be awesome character development.
Guest chapter 57 . 12/15/2014
Thank you for this beautiful journey. We all love you. Let's meet in the next part, which I will be surely following. Baci baci. Ciao
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 56 . 12/12/2014
Loved this chapter and although I'm sad to see it end, I'm happy to know that you are continuing their tale. I hope it's up soon!
rAiNwAtEr1 chapter 55 . 12/10/2014
Cute little chapter. I hope Terry gets to see Kie transform at some point and be claimed by kieron's hotness. I hope you do make another book with them because there is so much more to be told! I don't want this tale to end here.
AraxiaJustice13 chapter 56 . 12/10/2014
So in fucking love with this chapter! Kieron has finally opened up to Terry and I'm over here like a pile of goo and ugh so perfect. So perfect. Hoping that Story 3 will appear soon, I'm in major love with these two c:
Wavern16 'Inactive chapter 56 . 12/10/2014
LOL, really? You use the tootsie pop line as your starter? XD nice. Sorry it took me so long, went Christmas shopping with mom and then I had class. Awesome job! Finally, they are one! :D I knew you could do it, Kieron!
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »