Reviews for Scent
Starlite Nightfall chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Loved this! Been putting off reading it for a while because I hate one shots, but this was long enough to be nice and have a little bit of development before the fluffy sexy scenes! What a sweet little romance! Poor Ethan almost had a date with an air-lock. Lovely story and a really cute couple. We need more Xeno out here!
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
You jumped right into the thick of things and I'll admit at first I was confused as to what was going on what with having so much information tossed at me all at once. But the farther I read I realized how truly well constructed this story is. The incites of Cole into the nature of human behavior is both creative and enlightening. By this point I can only wish there were more for me to read. Please continue gracing the web with your writtings. Much love, bye bye.
ramblingrobin chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
So sweet. I loved it.
willow1122 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I love it! Keep up the great work. Lots of imagination and development in this one. More "evolved".
Nevermore23 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
:D This is my favorite so far! This is such an awesome story! I love mate stories and I especially love possessive doms who say 'mine' I love that! I love this story! :)