Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 26 . 15h
I re-read this stort again last night and I really hope that you'd be able to finish it 3 all the best!
atla chapter 26 . 8/22
I'm still waiting to see what will happen the morning after!
the story pickle chapter 26 . 6/29
I've been following this story for a while now, and I can honestly say it is among the best of the best on this site. It is well written and powerful. I think you are able to convey the characters's feelings and expressions in a way that is clear and impactful. It's an awesome story and I hope you've not lost inspiration to continue. All this to say...WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
notjustink chapter 26 . 4/29
Hey! I was re-reading this story recently because I love the dynamics between all of the characters and recognized you haven't updated in a long time. Are you still looking for a beta? You should keep updating! :)
yaraaaa chapter 26 . 3/28
Heyyy, I really love this story. I've been following it for some time now and I just really hope you update it. Since I know you still are active, I guess I can understand if you are having writer's block with this story but please just give it one more chance. Andrew and Violet should finally see if they are meant for each other or not. I just want to see these two characters happy, so I beg for you to not leave your other followers hanging and update. Ok I guess i'm done now. Byeeee
yesiamanonymous chapter 26 . 3/5
Please finish this story ;'(((((
meyo chapter 26 . 1/31
I love the story finish it plzzz
Guest chapter 26 . 11/30/2016
Please please please finish this story! It's almost been a year since you updated. Hope you've not abandoned it!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12/2016
Update? This s one of my favourite stories! I need to see Violet and andrew get together
Guest chapter 26 . 10/31/2016
Its been a fucking year.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/16/2016
I generally don't like giving constructive criticism because I feel bad for bringing people down, especially when I don't have nearly the same level of talent that they possess for (almost all) activities, but...

This chapter feels off to me. I love Violet, I have since the start, but this chapter feels so out of character for her. I know alcohol can cause people to do things they normally wouldn't, but even so, this feels out of place to me. We already had her drunk earlier in the story in which Andrew rescued her. I just...I'm not satisfied with this chapter.

I was really hoping Andrew would be the one chasing the girl (other than Abigail) for once. He made the decision to walk away from Abigail (according to her), so why the heck did he just let Violet walk away without even TRYING? Must EVERYTHING fall into his lap? I think he should have been the one to take the freaking risk again and actually win the girl this time - the RIGHT girl. The one who loves him back and won't leave him.

Part of me still doesn't think he deserves her...although I get that people make mistakes and deserve a second chance (think Sabrina with Harrison Ford)... Part of me was holding on to the smallest bit of hope that she'd end up with Chris. *shrug*

Anyway, your writing is still great, and you're still one of my favorite authors. I hope you continue this story soon.
toffeema chapter 26 . 8/4/2016
An update? Or maybe a conclusion? Closure? I love your,writing, and your characters - Violet in particular. She is just so nice!
Mary chapter 26 . 7/24/2016
It's a really nice book and well written too
Jamie chapter 26 . 7/16/2016
Really love this story, read it about a year back and it wasn't updated so never finished. Would be great if you updated it or let us now the status of the book, whether you stopped or not. Really interested with what will happen with Violet.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28/2016
Sorry to say but you're so irregular with your updates that I've lost interest and connection with the characters. Every time you update it just seems that I've to read a few chapters to get in touch with what's going on.
954 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »