Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 23 . 12h
Andrew, you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

That was from Buzz Lightyear, by the way.
Guest chapter 23 . 12h
Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today! (We'll kill Andrew). Meh.
Guest chapter 18 . 16h
Jerk. Idiot. Why don't you go and invite Abigail to the wedding since you're so eager to see her.
Freemandla chapter 23 . 4/23
At this point, I really don't wish Andrew a happily ever after, he's a jerk. I wish Vi could be courageous enough not to get in a relationship with him, but I know that's just wishful thinking. And it's easy for us to judge on the outside but I know when you like someone you're highly likely to forgive the most ridiculous things when they say something sweet and heartfelt, some kind of explanation that makes you understand. Ugh
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23
She should be furious, alright. It isn't fair of him to use his credentials to be in her company. Imma kick him if he says sorry and says he chooses her. Vi ain't a bloody pokemon.
chatterpeach chapter 23 . 4/23
Don't hate me but I really want a sad ending for Andrew. I really want him to suffer. And Violet find happiness in someone else :'(
I feel bad.
LetMeWonder chapter 23 . 4/22
THIS MAKES ME SAD AND FRUSTRATED BUT ALSO HOPEFUL ENOUGH TO KEEP READING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO IF THIS DOESN'T END HAPPILY FOR VI AND ANDREW
Guest chapter 23 . 4/22
"You're not interested in me". Wasn't this the same thing that Vi said to Chris at the wedding? Anyhoo, it's funny how Violet thought of asking Chris out to date, and here is Chris again out of nowhere. Interesting now how you will play Chris in this story, but Andrew needs something to worry about so it's ok. to bring in other admirers for Vi. Give her a boost, and get Andrew worry. thanks for update.
Mariposa-12 chapter 23 . 4/22
Hi! I just wanted to say that this is the first of your stories that I read and I got hooked. I'll be reading the other ones next! I like your style and the fact that you're very detailed and have a good story line. The only criticism I have is that maybe when you finish you read the whole thing again because you have some inconsistencies between chapters (a few), you have the wrong character name in this chapter particularly and you have repeated certain facts a couple of times throughout the story but have made it sound like it was the first time it was mentioned. I may just be picky and I know that you've had long periods of time between updates which may correlate with some of the inconsistencies but I still wanted to point it out. I think this would be a great story to publish! That's all! Hope you update soon! ;)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21
oh god!.. i feel awful for asking you the next chapter.. but i can't wait.. update please ;D
waiting4today chapter 23 . 4/21
I'm so happy for this update, I really am, but right now, there's a voice screaming in my head, "I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER"! LOL.

I'm just wondering, though, whether The Times' editors would allow a newbie like Violet (I love her name; it suits her) to take on an important assignment just because Andrew stipulated it in their agreement. I mean, wouldn't she still have to prove that she could write a good piece before they trust her with an important project? Or maybe they'd know that Andrew was his former employer based on her CV?

Anyway, those are just tiny details. What's important is that the plot is moving along and Andrew is finally showing Violet that he's making a major move, despite his seeming lackluster attempts at getting her back.

One thing that really grabbed my attention in this chapter is Chris' reappearance. Is there some other reason for him meeting Violet personally in this story, other than to tell Violet that Andrew's been "moody" because she's ignoring him? Or is this going to be a potential love square (Chris - Violet - Andrew - Abigail)?

Thanks for updating this lovely story!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/21
Andrew is a class-A jerk. Though I still want him to end up with Vi, I can't help but think that he's going about it the wrong way. When he saw Abigail, he just left Violet. Then he has he guts to say that he hopes Vi won't write him off. What the heck, man. He should make up his mind. And chase after Vi. Show her how much he cares for her.

And Vi. In a span of a few chapters, she's changed so much in a good way. She's standing up for herself, now thinking of what's best for her. Thank Merlin for that. She really should do that. I just hope, really, really hope that she doesn't just run back into Andrew's arms once he says that he chooses her. Give him a hard time, girl. Make him pay for it!

And you know what? She should go on friendly outings with Chris to rile Andrew up. Haha.

I know I seem to be anti-Andrew at the moment, but I'm still rooting for him. He has to make up for all the trouble he stirred up!

Can't wait for the next update. I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation. :))) great update!
The Siege chapter 23 . 4/20
Oh mannnnnn! There's gonna be a major smackdown between Violet and Andrew, I feel it!

Ugh, I'm not feeling Andrew lately. He's not a jerk, per se, but...eh. I JUST WANNA SEE VIOLET FINALLY GIVE EVERYONE THE TALKING TO THEY DESERVE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANDREW AND JOSEPHINE AND HER PARENTS

Ahem...anyhoo. So glad you updated! Can't wait for Violet's reaction!
the story pickle chapter 23 . 4/20
"One ignored call is already Andrew begging." AAHHHHHH IT'S SO CUTE! I'm always checking for new updates!
Julia chapter 23 . 4/20
Ahh! Yay Andrew's finally making his move! Gah he's so arrogantly adorable. Lol I love this story so much and the feels just kill me...amazing chapter! I loved it so much! Keep up the amazing work lovelie. All the love x Julia
768 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »