Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Bahati chapter 25 . 12h
Andrew shouldn't have done that to Vi. How can he communicate so much with Abigail and leave Vi in the dark?she was left in the dark all this time, does he even care that he was hurting her?
leavesfallingup chapter 25 . 18h
It's good to have you back, even if I'm going to have to go back and re-read the whole story just to get the full gist of this chapter. It is promising... and hopefully Vi will finally give the poor boy a chance?
toffeema chapter 25 . 8/26
short chapter - but oh my goodness! What? So excited to see what happens next! And I'm so happy about the way you characterized Abigail. :) Hopefully she finds her happy ending too.
Hira chapter 4 . 8/26
Good so far!
APlot chapter 25 . 8/26
Normally I don't send a comment about how much I love the story until it's finished, but I'll make an exception. It was totally worth the wait for this chapter and I will be eager to read the next one. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26
Omgggg. So worth the wait! I'm glad Andrew didn't make things more complicated. Goodness, I am so happy. But at the same time, I feel bad for Abigail. She's a genuine person, and approaching Violet must have taken a lot of strength... Considering the circumstances. :( but that's just the way life is, i guess.
J.V.S chapter 25 . 8/25
This chapter was AWESOME well worth the wait...I'm so anxious for what's next . 2 THUMBS-UP and a standing ovation !
aly chapter 25 . 8/25
oh god, definitely wasn't expecting this! i'm glad to finally get a glimpse of what happened between andrew and abigail, but what is andrew doing?! lol he's making things so complicated, i can't
CaitlinEA chapter 25 . 8/24
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! OMG, YES! Shorter than I would have hoped for, but I'm so glad you updated :D I'm loving Abs, and love the fact that the two of them are starting to be friends :) I look forward to your next update :D
Dianarra chapter 25 . 8/24
Well, that really was unexpected. I like Abigail even more and this meeting just gave us a lot more insight into Andrew. I know that a lot of readers think that Andrew doesn't deserve Violet at this point. I guess that would make me be in the minority because I think that what he's done so far shows how much of a bigger person he is and that he really does care for her. He let her go and gave her the space she wanted to follow her dream career to make her happy.

Perhaps he didn't tell Vi that he chose her over Abigail because he knows she isn't ready. She never seems confident to think that he would choose her over anyone. I think Andrew sees and understands this more than he lets on, how Violet regards herself as second-best to Josephine and recently Abigail. I mean Violet immediately assumes that he chose Abigail and that they are dating when that isn't the case. And looking at everything that has happened in Andrew's perspective, it seems that trip to Tennessee only confirms to him that their feelings are still there. As he had said last chapter, if he hadn't pushed for that Times assignment Violet would probably continue to avoid him.

In conclusion, I think they are both at fault. Violet is too assuming, and Andrew too considerate. Hopefully Chris makes an appearance and stirs up some fun drama. I do hope there are more twists and surprises in the upcoming chapters!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24
Ugh what does Abigail have to be so nice? Andrew. Andrew. Andrew. Why you so confusing!? You should've just told Violet you liked her.
LetMeWonder chapter 25 . 8/24
Oh my gosh. What's he playing at?!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24
Another update, another update. thank you. Surprising twist you presented in this chapter. Nevertheless, I just love how you are making me more eager to read the next one. Andrew is getting dimmer and dimmer in my approval rating. I don't know if I want my beloved Vi character to be shacked up with someone who is not sure about her and himself.

But surprise us readers, will you? Only you can decide which direction they are heading. But thank you for another Abigail appearance, as you very well know we are curious as a cat as to what happened to Andrew and her.

Take care, and keep that imagination spinning and running, as we are the eager recipients as readers.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 25 . 8/24
WOW seriously this whole time Andrew could have caused a lot less confusion and turmoil if he had just told Vi! Well I'm glad that Abigail and Vi could have a talk and become semi-friends!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24
Yeah...i now know who the heroine is supposed to resemble...did u do a mirror image of that girl from twilight...that one who doesn't have anything to say...wow!...she seems sooooo slow...hmmmmm...feels like she needs something...I know...a brain transplant!...yay!...now if you could just weave that into the story...there may be hope for her yet...
872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »