Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Mary chapter 26 . 17h
It's a really nice book and well written too
Jamie chapter 26 . 7/16
Really love this story, read it about a year back and it wasn't updated so never finished. Would be great if you updated it or let us now the status of the book, whether you stopped or not. Really interested with what will happen with Violet.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28
Sorry to say but you're so irregular with your updates that I've lost interest and connection with the characters. Every time you update it just seems that I've to read a few chapters to get in touch with what's going on.
mammu92 chapter 26 . 6/19
I recently watched 500 Days of Summer and immediately thought of this story. So I came and read the whole thing again ... I still love it and I am really really looking forward to the next chapter. I honestly believe both Violet and Andrew deserve a happy ending. I truly hope you'll update soon :)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/14
Please please please update soon..
No name chapter 26 . 5/25
Please please update! You've updated you're other story the other day, please tell me you're planning on updating this soon!

Anywayyy...I love this story, Violet in the beginning made me laugh when she was describing Andrews photos and this whole story just made me feel really really happy :) Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/17
On this too? An update please?
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4
Please tell me that you haven't abondoned the story...
Chaos-Mode chapter 25 . 5/1
PLEASE UPDATE! I am not joking you, i have read the WHOLE story another 4 times this weekend. Thats how obsessed i am about it atm. I NEED an update!
Chaos-Mode chapter 26 . 4/29
OH. MY. GOODNESS! Freaken amazing! Please please please update soon, this is officially one of my favourite stories. I spent all day reading the whole thing...time well spent ahahah. I love Andrew and I need to see them officially get together please!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 26 . 4/15
I loved reading Lunch Atop a Skyscraper! It is one of the best stories I have read here. I love Violet's character and how she grows through the story.

Please, update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 4/15
Please let us know when are you going to update next! I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 26 . 3/20
Hi.. Please please please update sooooonnn!
Katja de Vries chapter 26 . 3/18
Oh my god. What an unbelievable plot. I really enjoyed reading this story. The characters are both so relatable and the scenes play out nicely. I am looking forward to reading what happens next.
Toffeema chapter 26 . 3/5
So I have to say I am so happy to see this update. I am ambivalent about V's behavior in this chapter. The getting drunk and pounding on Andrew's door seems a little too reminiscent of the model hookup that Vi let "sleep it off" on Andrew's couch. I never thought she would have similar actions as "Andrews other girls" because she is different. Regardless, I am glad the have had a confrontation, Andrew stopped V before she did something she regretted, and they now have to talk about their relationship. I am still rooting for Andrew even though some of his actions have been questionable - I feel like it's the first time he has ever been in this situation and is messing up quite badly - unlike everything eklse that has run smoothly in life for him. Regardless of where you take this story, I am willing to follow. I love your writing, and would read anything you wrote. Please update soon!
942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »