Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 26 . 11/30
Please please please finish this story! It's almost been a year since you updated. Hope you've not abandoned it!
Guest chapter 26 . 11/12
Update? This s one of my favourite stories! I need to see Violet and andrew get together
Guest chapter 26 . 10/31
Its been a fucking year.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/16
I generally don't like giving constructive criticism because I feel bad for bringing people down, especially when I don't have nearly the same level of talent that they possess for (almost all) activities, but...

This chapter feels off to me. I love Violet, I have since the start, but this chapter feels so out of character for her. I know alcohol can cause people to do things they normally wouldn't, but even so, this feels out of place to me. We already had her drunk earlier in the story in which Andrew rescued her. I just...I'm not satisfied with this chapter.

I was really hoping Andrew would be the one chasing the girl (other than Abigail) for once. He made the decision to walk away from Abigail (according to her), so why the heck did he just let Violet walk away without even TRYING? Must EVERYTHING fall into his lap? I think he should have been the one to take the freaking risk again and actually win the girl this time - the RIGHT girl. The one who loves him back and won't leave him.

Part of me still doesn't think he deserves her...although I get that people make mistakes and deserve a second chance (think Sabrina with Harrison Ford)... Part of me was holding on to the smallest bit of hope that she'd end up with Chris. *shrug*

Anyway, your writing is still great, and you're still one of my favorite authors. I hope you continue this story soon.
toffeema chapter 26 . 8/4
An update? Or maybe a conclusion? Closure? I love your,writing, and your characters - Violet in particular. She is just so nice!
Mary chapter 26 . 7/24
It's a really nice book and well written too
Jamie chapter 26 . 7/16
Really love this story, read it about a year back and it wasn't updated so never finished. Would be great if you updated it or let us now the status of the book, whether you stopped or not. Really interested with what will happen with Violet.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/28
Sorry to say but you're so irregular with your updates that I've lost interest and connection with the characters. Every time you update it just seems that I've to read a few chapters to get in touch with what's going on.
mammu92 chapter 26 . 6/19
I recently watched 500 Days of Summer and immediately thought of this story. So I came and read the whole thing again ... I still love it and I am really really looking forward to the next chapter. I honestly believe both Violet and Andrew deserve a happy ending. I truly hope you'll update soon :)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/14
Please please please update soon..
No name chapter 26 . 5/25
Please please update! You've updated you're other story the other day, please tell me you're planning on updating this soon!

Anywayyy...I love this story, Violet in the beginning made me laugh when she was describing Andrews photos and this whole story just made me feel really really happy :) Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 26 . 5/17
On this too? An update please?
Guest chapter 26 . 5/4
Please tell me that you haven't abondoned the story...
Chaos-Mode chapter 25 . 5/1
PLEASE UPDATE! I am not joking you, i have read the WHOLE story another 4 times this weekend. Thats how obsessed i am about it atm. I NEED an update!
Chaos-Mode chapter 26 . 4/29
OH. MY. GOODNESS! Freaken amazing! Please please please update soon, this is officially one of my favourite stories. I spent all day reading the whole thing...time well spent ahahah. I love Andrew and I need to see them officially get together please!
947 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »