Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
RoseshadowPheonix chapter 22 . 2/22
I'm done. I'm just done. I'm going to cry. I want to know what happens next!
Momochi Zabuza chapter 22 . 2/22
Thanks so much for writing! I hope that you keep updating because this story is great. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Chakara1winxclub chapter 22 . 2/19
Hey. I started reading the whole story from the beginning from about 1.5 hours ago and I'm surprised 22 chapters are over. To be honest I really like the way you write and plan your stories. The story is really amazing. How Violet finally decides not to wait for him makes it a bit more real. I hate the stories in which the girl continues to torture herself with her own badly made decisions. I hope you update soon.
Wishing you all the best,
Aarya.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17
I'm just a pool of emotions reading this story in one go. I love Violet and Andrew together so much even though he's being a jerk now. God! Update fast, I can't seem to wait for it.
J.V.S chapter 22 . 2/12
I love this story !
EireGal chapter 22 . 2/12
Great story. I like the way you have built up your characters and moved the story along. it is good to see Violet standing up for herself. look forward to the next chapters.
Freemandla chapter 22 . 2/11
I'm glad Violet refused to wait . I saw a quote once that said "if you have to choose between me and someone else, don't choose me". I know you'll probably make them end up together but I don't want them to, Andrew can go back to his Abigail
Guest chapter 22 . 2/11
They should definitely end up together! Oh no after all this don't make separate.. Right now Andrew may not seem unworthy of Violet but just let Andrew make up for all this. Now they are perfect for each other even more so than before.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/10
Well. Well, I have nothing to say to this chapter either. Just kidding, I just wanted to quote your last sentence. Kind of. Sort of. Didn't work.

Loved this, but moving so slowly...(impatient, aren't I?).

You concluded this chapter with me wanting to read the next one.
And it's the worst (feeling ever).
Guest chapter 22 . 2/10
I’m not sure how I feel about this whole situation. Haha. Him seeking her out was pretty adorable, but at the same time, it’s really frustrating. Violet seems to understand WHY he asked that of her instead of being jealous and irrational and completely blowing him off; it was refreshing. I love seeing Andrew vulnerable though. He definitely was at her mercy. And him not pointing out that he’s out of her league and all that… I don’t know. I think that says a lot about his character. I think it really shows how much he really cares for her and only makes it that more believable that he truly CAN’T decide (not that I didn’t believe it before). As much as she may be aware of the disparity between the two, I personally don’t see Andrew feeling like he is in any way above her or better than her as person or because of his social status. He’s just a guy who happens to like a girl (well, two girls – but that’s beside the point).

I’m curious to see how this plays out. She may not wait, but that doesn’t mean he won’t try to stick around until he makes his decision. Especially if he doesn’t want her to write him off. I look forward to more!

And I have to say that a part of me really would like to see her and Chris get together. It would certainly be an interesting pair. Hehe.
Savagemee chapter 1 . 2/10
I just like this story so much. Please update soon this time. 3
Bonnie and Clyde chapter 1 . 2/9
Hello again! We just wanted to add that we don't ship Chris and Vi, because we don't see it. We see them more as friends rather than something romantic. Also,can we request a Chris story, a romance/humor, because we love Chris! 3
Bonnie and Clyde chapter 22 . 2/9
Finally you updated! YAY! The plot was once again unexpected, yet we loved it, because that's a good principle of a writer-good cliffhangers. To be honest, we believe that Andrew and Vi isn't meant for each other. Many might comment that this statement is bull, because they ship those two, but we have our reasons. If a man doubts his feelings for you because of another woman, then it was never meant to be. Although we must agree that it is completely understandable for Andrew to feel these conflicting feelings, but Vi deserves better. Vi should not have to wait for Andrew, because she spent her whole life waiting, and pleasing those she cares about. It's time for her to be selfish for once, even though it's out of her characters. But we do believe this is a good characterization for a dynamic character that most writers want to go for. But it is your story, so we are excited to see what you will do next.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 22 . 2/9
And we have reached a stalemate

There really is a YA book out there called flipped (pic of a chick flipped upside down LOL)
aly chapter 22 . 2/9
i've been waiting so long for this chapter and it finally came, but it's a bit unsatisfying. i'm really glad that violet's making her own choices and standing up for herself though! i just wish there was a bit more resolution between her and andrew, but i guess i'll have to wait patiently for that
706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »