Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Jean chapter 26 . 8/17
Just wanted to drop by and say I've really enjoyed this story. I read it while I was going through a tough time and it provided a much needed escape. I hope it will be finished one day so that I can know the ending.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/22
Please please please update this!
marzmez chapter 26 . 4/20
Aaaw geez! You had to leave it there? Ok, so, I usually don't follow stories that haven't been updated in over a year, but I have read almost all your stories and love them all. I am going to follow this story and have a little faith that you will finish it. Although, I noticed you make very few mistakes, you were requested a beta. I volunteer. If you need a reference, I work for Talia Rhea. Look her up. She's got some fantastic stories!
hooked chapter 1 . 3/21
no matter how long it would take, please continue to update this story...I look forward to what would happen to their story. Please.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/8
I miss andrew and violet
Dee chapter 26 . 2/8
I miss andrew n violet
Guest chapter 26 . 1/23
help! you have to update this! hahaha i'm driven to curiosity just dying to know the end! :) just re-read this for the umpteenth time.. i love the characters.. aww please do! if not i'll just have to make it up in my head!
Clawstrike590 chapter 26 . 1/15
So, I know you haven't update this in over 2 years, but I thought it would be nice to nudge you and ask if you have any interest (or time) to continue this? It would be really nice if you did, though :D

Just wanted to say how good this and the stories with the rest of the Williams siblings are. You describe really well.

Have a good one!
-Clawstrike590
xoxluurve chapter 26 . 12/13/2017
still loooove this story please update soon!
dress chapter 26 . 11/19/2017
I've literally just read almost all of your stories on here in the span of 2 days and I can't believe I've never read any of your multi-chaptered stories before! You have such a great talent for writing. I love Violet, probably because out of all the female characters, she's the one who's like me the most. Andrew is pretty frustrating sometimes, but I mean, I think his reaction to events has been more or less understandable given the history between him and Abigail (side note - I was so convinced he and Abigail were meant to be when I read 'Again'! But clearly not haha). I can't wait for you to update this story, I'll be waiting with bated breath until then ;)
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2017
I re-read this stort again last night and I really hope that you'd be able to finish it 3 all the best!
atla chapter 26 . 8/22/2017
I'm still waiting to see what will happen the morning after!
the story pickle chapter 26 . 6/29/2017
I've been following this story for a while now, and I can honestly say it is among the best of the best on this site. It is well written and powerful. I think you are able to convey the characters's feelings and expressions in a way that is clear and impactful. It's an awesome story and I hope you've not lost inspiration to continue. All this to say...WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!
notjustink chapter 26 . 4/29/2017
Hey! I was re-reading this story recently because I love the dynamics between all of the characters and recognized you haven't updated in a long time. Are you still looking for a beta? You should keep updating! :)
yaraaaa chapter 26 . 3/28/2017
Heyyy, I really love this story. I've been following it for some time now and I just really hope you update it. Since I know you still are active, I guess I can understand if you are having writer's block with this story but please just give it one more chance. Andrew and Violet should finally see if they are meant for each other or not. I just want to see these two characters happy, so I beg for you to not leave your other followers hanging and update. Ok I guess i'm done now. Byeeee
964 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »