Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Daliah Valley chapter 24 . 7/26
Do I have any interest? OF COURSE I HAVE INTEREST. I stayed up until 5 in the morning reading this story! I'm so frustrated with these two obstinate knuckleheads that I want to scream and cry and punch them. Please, please update soon. I NEED THIS STORY. PLEASE DONT HOLD OUT ON ME. I'm begging you. BEGGING. I adore this story. I love the characters, love to hate other characters, and love each chapter I read. Please update soon! Please!
Ana chapter 24 . 7/24
What happen please continue your story i just love your story i can't wait for the next chapter please continue
RemindMeOnceAgain chapter 24 . 7/16
This is amazing. I love your writing and how you've incorporated so many different characters' stories together! Can't stop reading all you've written :)) Please update soon :D
Guest chapter 24 . 7/10
Please see update soon :D
Guest chapter 24 . 7/8
OMG
Seriously every chapter I have so many feels. You're amazing!
anime09 chapter 24 . 7/5
Another wonderful chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Bookworm chapter 24 . 7/1
1) fabulous story I love it. Please update soon!
2) a few chapters ago Violet said something about shaking without doing anything and girl she had my complete sympathy. I crashed at a coworker's guest room after a night at the bars and snuck out the next morning to avoid awkward embarrassment (he didn't want to let me go home alone in the early hours of the morning but I had to leave and didn't want to wake him). Granted my embarrassment almost drowned me when I got the cab driver from the night before. I was in the same dress and everything and he just was like "some one had a good night." I didn't even do anything with the guy but I wanted to die.
Zlen chapter 24 . 7/1
Girl got no chills
LetMeWonder chapter 24 . 6/22
My heart aches for the both of them.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21
pliz update soon.
Tess chapter 24 . 6/21
keep the humour going ... I am in lve with #lunch atop a skycraper
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20
I love this story, but i cant stand the wait. I hope you can post sooner.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20
My heart is aching
xxSongBirdxx chapter 23 . 6/18
Another visit from the charming Chris, I liked his take on the whole dilemma and I agree with everything he said. I think he is a very interesting character whom I'd like to see more of, it was cute when he suggested they date. Now the whole Andrew butting back into her life not taking no for an answer, I think that was a bad move, She wants to make it on her own skills, not Andrews connections.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 22 . 6/18
First of all Thank god she finally threw that twat of a sister of her's out its been a long time coming. Secondly Andrew is acting like a prick right now, Maybe she should ask out Chris hehe It would drive Andrew crazy. another thing What is Abigail's opinion? about all this? does she know? she's apart of a love triangle?
846 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »