Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Random chapter 22 . 16h ago
Please please please update! This story is amazing
Mehuh chapter 22 . 3/25
Oh wonderful to the nex-
No. No no no no. What? No more? I truly hope that you continue this. I was going to share this with everyone, But I don't want them heartbroken that this isn't done! Gah!

But seriously, this is one of the best stories I have read in a LONG time. This was utterly amazing. I loved the characters, their flaws, and just for them being... them. There is so much here that I got so caught up and wanted to cry; and that hasn't happened in a while. Thank you. Thank you for reminding me how much I loved to read.

Especially a good story like this. Good job.
Mehuh chapter 21 . 3/25
WHAT?

He-But- SERIOUSLY?
Great story by the way. I'm going to go cry now. I think my heart just shattered a bit.
Mehuh chapter 20 . 3/25
Ah! I am hoping Chris is forcing his brother to act. That is what I am hoping for. Please...
Mehuh chapter 19 . 3/25
And apparently my lovely long review I had made never got posted so I am trying to include parts of it here:

If I wasn't out in public, there were moments I would have cried. Especially when he chose Abigail. For Coffee. The knucklehead! I love Violet's character, possibly because she rings pretty close to me. Although I haven't seen 500 days of Summer. So I need to obviously see that now. I am so glad there is more to read because if it cut off now, I don't know what I'd do!

Thank you for this awesome story and now I shall continue reading.
Mehuh chapter 18 . 3/25
*GAH!* 3
That is all.
Diya Mond chapter 22 . 3/15
Amazing reaction. Loved it ! Thanks for the great chapter.
toffeema chapter 22 . 3/13
I'm glad she stood her ground with Josephine - I felt that was important character progress for Violet. I do feel as if we are at a standstill with Andrew's situation, but I'm glad V is standing her ground, but doing it nicely/classily (?). Anyway, update soon?
The Turophile chapter 22 . 3/9
I love this! I just found your story, and wow, it is engrossing! I love all the characters, and I especially like Chris x) He's evil, but he's awesome :D I can't believe Andrew can't pick though! It seems so unfair to Violet, to let him string her along like that :/ But I get that he can't help his feelings, so I feel sorry for him too. He needs to hurry up and realise that he wants Vi, not Abigail, because it's getting pretty heart-breaking now. Honestly, I loved the whole story, and I managed to read all the chapter's in two! Anyway, now I'm gonna run off and read Kayla's story, as well as Ryan's Tinkerbell story xD After I finish my homework, of course. It's not like I'm procrastinating or anything *sheepish look* Please update soon! (And I hope you're thinking of writing something for Chris, because he really needs a story, and I would LOVE to read it!)
Simone chapter 22 . 3/2
I wonder when Violet is gonna realise, that's she's the Autumn
Guest chapter 22 . 2/27
Thank you for taking the time to putting your story together so carefully. I'm drinking in your story and carefully reading each chapter. I appreciate how you elaborate on each character's reaction, emotion, response, and show of body language. It is so realistic of what actually happens when you are at the stage of relation ship where you are trying to bridge the gap for it to become official. I thought that when I read the first chapter that this will be typical plain girl falling massively for an incredibly gorgeous guy, which by the way it is, but you take it up a notch, and not ending up with the all too common storyline of not-so-pretty girl with a ridiculously gorgeous guy. I have so many scenarios that can possibly happen: Chris and Violet, or even Violet and Jason, or Violet with someone at work. Also, Violet working with Ryan at CBS as investigative journalist. Almost impossible not to bump into Andrews at New York City, especially their careers works with each other's, NYT needs a picture and Violet writes the article. I've never been this engrossed in a story before. Usually, I will just read the good parts, but this time, I actually went back and read word for word. Thank you for you time, effort, and careful writing. Beautifully crafted...
waiting4today chapter 22 . 2/27
Andrew is a douche for even asking Violet to wait for him to decide. She did the right thing by refusing him.

I kind of like how this story is going, because it's a little different from all the other stories out there. This chapter and the previous one ("The Problem") gives me that awkward/uncertain feeling, much like you would feel in real life when you're in that vague, undefinable phase in a relationship or potential relationship. That's why I like this story all the more. I love how you write. The story doesn't come off forced. It flows naturally and at a good pace.

I'm feeling sorry for Violet now that she has to go through this with Andrew, when they were just starting to develop what could be a good relationship. Now I can't wait to find out how you're going to wrap up this story, seeing as there's an unusual bump in the road, in the form of the one who got away from Andrew.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/26
Great turn of events..Proud of Violet for firmly holding her grounds. What if? What if she did go out with Chris Williams instead? However unlikely, Violet can handle Chris. If she can let go of Andrew when she really likes him, she can handle Chris Williams. Just imagine what that will do to Andrew, even though if he chooses Abigail. Either way, I love your story. It is different, and love the way your character Violet is evolving, and finding her voice and courage.
RoseshadowPheonix chapter 22 . 2/22
I'm done. I'm just done. I'm going to cry. I want to know what happens next!
Momochi Zabuza chapter 22 . 2/22
Thanks so much for writing! I hope that you keep updating because this story is great. Can't wait to read what happens next!
719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »