Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
anime09 chapter 24 . 19h
Another wonderful chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Bookworm chapter 24 . 7/1
1) fabulous story I love it. Please update soon!
2) a few chapters ago Violet said something about shaking without doing anything and girl she had my complete sympathy. I crashed at a coworker's guest room after a night at the bars and snuck out the next morning to avoid awkward embarrassment (he didn't want to let me go home alone in the early hours of the morning but I had to leave and didn't want to wake him). Granted my embarrassment almost drowned me when I got the cab driver from the night before. I was in the same dress and everything and he just was like "some one had a good night." I didn't even do anything with the guy but I wanted to die.
Zlen chapter 24 . 7/1
Girl got no chills
LetMeWonder chapter 24 . 6/22
My heart aches for the both of them.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/21
pliz update soon.
Tess chapter 24 . 6/21
keep the humour going ... I am in lve with #lunch atop a skycraper
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20
I love this story, but i cant stand the wait. I hope you can post sooner.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/20
My heart is aching
xxSongBirdxx chapter 23 . 6/18
Another visit from the charming Chris, I liked his take on the whole dilemma and I agree with everything he said. I think he is a very interesting character whom I'd like to see more of, it was cute when he suggested they date. Now the whole Andrew butting back into her life not taking no for an answer, I think that was a bad move, She wants to make it on her own skills, not Andrews connections.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 22 . 6/18
First of all Thank god she finally threw that twat of a sister of her's out its been a long time coming. Secondly Andrew is acting like a prick right now, Maybe she should ask out Chris hehe It would drive Andrew crazy. another thing What is Abigail's opinion? about all this? does she know? she's apart of a love triangle?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/18
I just love your story please continue and i m your big fan
xxSongBirdxx chapter 21 . 6/18
I think Violet made the right decision here. She's not going to wait around for some guy whom can't make up his mind.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 20 . 6/18
Ok first Andrew reason was ok I guess I'm glad he told her
that she also means something to him. Chris is quite the character comes off as more arrogant then his brother, like Violet I don't know what to make of him yet.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 19 . 6/18
Wow some date Andrew was, just leaving her as soon as possible what a jerk. At least she was entertained by his mysterious Brother hoho is going to turn into a love square
xxSongBirdxx chapter 18 . 6/18
Good for her for getting the Job that a positive. Jason is an ass who needed to shut his trap, Andrew is at least trying.. but it is also apparent that he is seeing Abigail again too which is quite not okay, At least she's still invited to the weeding, maybe they can talk things out there.
841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »