Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
xxSongBirdxx chapter 12 . 6/17/2015
aw these two are soo cute.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 11 . 6/17/2015
A trip huh with just the two of them how sweet. Good to see Kayla approves. and yeah she should apply for her dream job why not.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Wow they had their almost first kiss how sweet until his little sis dam Kayla wrong timing.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 9 . 6/17/2015
Oh man this is just upsetting poor Violet but she did want to know.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 8 . 6/17/2015
Aw poor Violet she can't help who she falls for and Andrew seems to feel a little something too.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 7 . 6/17/2015
Haha wow Violet drunk is pretty interesting, I liked how Andrew came even though he was busy
xxSongBirdxx chapter 6 . 6/17/2015
what is that he wouldn't mind fake dating her? ah so cute and also liked how she made him take the card too.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 5 . 6/17/2015
First of all it was mentioned that her sister is blonde and they're twins so does that mean Violet is also? Andrew seemed pretty protective and maybe even a little possessive of Violet, which reminded me of how he was with Abigail in "again". Possibly their is something there.
and What is her sister doing? oh gosh
xxSongBirdxx chapter 4 . 6/17/2015
Andrew you sly flirting dog haha and flustered Violet is cute.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 3 . 6/17/2015
Wow really liking these two, she's just so awkward that its totally adorable. Andrew seems to find her intriguing too.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 2 . 6/16/2015
Heh she's so new and clueless its actually quite cute, and Andrew seems interesting. who is this drunk girlfriend though.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
I like Violet the small town girl, and seeing kayla's brother again Andrew also learning more about him.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
Can I just say that Vi's parents are awful? Her mother is particularly repulsive. Ugh. I can't believe she turned out as sweet and kind as she is after growing up in a horrible household like that.

I'm glad Vi asked Andrew if she wanted to join her and her parents for dinner. It just shows how much of a sweetheart she is, even after everything that's happened. I know she's probably confused by it and part of her didn't want to ask, but I love her for it.

Of COURSE her parents would fawn over Andrew. I just can't believe he didn't do anything about it! I'm still peeved at him for the whole Abigail thing and the whole force-Vi-to-go-on-a-job-with-him-because-she-refuses-to-acknowledge-him thing. How could he sit through that dinner and not try to stop it?! It would have driven me insane! I thought he loved her! How could he withstand seeing her verbally torn apart by her own parents! So much rage...

I sure as heck hope Violet finds it in herself to stand up to her parents like she did her sister. She has a lot to be proud of and I hope she realizes she doesn't need anyone else to validate her life for her.

And you know what I find interesting? I am actually okay if Vi doesn't end up with anyone at the end of this. I find it such an odd feeling because I am all about people getting together. I have been 'shipping couples for as long as I can remember. But with this story, I just want Vi to be happy and live the life she wants and deserves. I am rooting for her happiness, and her happiness only. I think that says a lot for your talents and your ability to create such real, lovable characters.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
ColdWinter12 chapter 24 . 6/16/2015
Awesome chapter. I just wish Violet would get the balls to stand up for herself. Her parents are absolutely infuriating just as much as Andrew. Looking forward for more! Update soon!
toffeema chapter 24 . 6/15/2015
You know, I know many are frustrated with Vi for being such a "doormat," but I actually really like her character. I of course don't like the way her parents are Josephine belittle her at every turn, but I admire the fact that she's going to live her life the way she wants, but still *trying* to keep a good relationship with those who care for her/raised her (although have a horrible way of showing it). I think she still has some character growth to go through (that's why the story is not done!), but will stand up to her parents with grace, pride, and calm. Regarding Andrew and Vi, yes, there is not much further plot progress but I am sure it will come. As frustrating as Andrew has been lately, I have faith he will redeem himself. :) Still rooting for these two. :)
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »