Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Lake Effect chapter 23 . 5/19/2015
Really liking this story so far! Violet's character development is pretty damn great, and I love this chapter's plot twist :) Please update soon!
C chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
Tbh, violet doesn't deserve Andrew's bullshit. He's toying with her and is so flip floppy it's unfair and self centred of him. And I don't like that people like Chris are trying to convince violet to be easy on Andrew and give him a shot. Disappearing for a week when Abigail shows up, RIGHT after beginning a romance with Violet?! That's so shady.

Im thankful violet stood up for herself, though. But her conversation with Chris had me thinking she'll take Andrew back with no problem. And now Andrews using his power to pin Violet into a job with him because he knows she won't turn down the opportunity...ugh I HOPE Andrew really redeems himself because right now, Violet deserves to be the one who got away from him. She deserves to move on from him.

Sorry this sounds so critical...I do like the story

One little thing: when Chris met up with Violet at the restaurant, he called her Kayla. Unless I read wrong, I think that's a typo :)
anime09 chapter 23 . 5/4/2015
As always, this is fantastic. I can't wait to see what's ahead for her.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
UPDATE PLSS!
xXmacchi-tan chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
I'm so frustrated with Andrew but at the same time I'm looking forward to their confrontation. Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
can't wait for next chapter. please update.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/1/2015
update yoi
flanerie chapter 23 . 4/30/2015
"He chuckled softly" .. So he is interested in her? I defs think he would go for it if it weren't for Andrew, or could end up liking her the more he gets to know her and vice versa. I think Chris would be good for her
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
Andrew, you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity.

That was from Buzz Lightyear, by the way.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2015
Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today! (We'll kill Andrew). Meh.
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2015
Jerk. Idiot. Why don't you go and invite Abigail to the wedding since you're so eager to see her.
Bahati chapter 23 . 4/23/2015
At this point, I really don't wish Andrew a happily ever after, he's a jerk. I wish Vi could be courageous enough not to get in a relationship with him, but I know that's just wishful thinking. And it's easy for us to judge on the outside but I know when you like someone you're highly likely to forgive the most ridiculous things when they say something sweet and heartfelt, some kind of explanation that makes you understand. Ugh
Guest chapter 23 . 4/23/2015
She should be furious, alright. It isn't fair of him to use his credentials to be in her company. Imma kick him if he says sorry and says he chooses her. Vi ain't a bloody pokemon.
chatterpeach chapter 23 . 4/23/2015
Don't hate me but I really want a sad ending for Andrew. I really want him to suffer. And Violet find happiness in someone else :'(
I feel bad.
LetMeWonder chapter 23 . 4/22/2015
THIS MAKES ME SAD AND FRUSTRATED BUT ALSO HOPEFUL ENOUGH TO KEEP READING BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL DO IF THIS DOESN'T END HAPPILY FOR VI AND ANDREW
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »