Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Thanks for updating! Your stories are the only ones I've been following on this site.
Kay chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Thank you so much for updating.
I could feel a change in Violet.
The meeting was unexpected but her answer wasn't.
Update soon! :)
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
I love it. She is finally standing up for herself and I absolutely love that. I, of course hope he comes back to her and that he picks her, but I am glad that she is not waiting and she will be okay if he doesn't. My favourite thing about this chapter is her standing up to her sister, I've been waiting for that since you introduced her to the story.
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Its awesome the way Violet has grown and become a more confident person through the story. At this point she seems to be the strongest character. Early on Violet seemed to be in awe with Andrew which made Abigail more suitable for Andrew but now she has her life put together. Nice update!
Mesweetescape chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Why do you ruin my life! Update soon please! This is emotionally killing me !
Guest chapter 22 . 2/8/2015
Nice! Hahaha. I had hoped they wouldn't talk for a long time. Like, this chapter won't feature Andrew. But oh, well. It's good that Vi's standing up for herself. Andrew is such a jerk. Making her wait, as if she'd be there forever. He should know how hard it is.

And I think Chris will be in the picture. That will certainly be an interesting addition to the story.

I really, really hope you update soon! I waited for months - not that I am complaining. I'm sure you have something up your sleeve.
Krimson chapter 22 . 2/7/2015
Nuuuuuuu I want them together! Why Author whyyyy?!
Jynx4Ever chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
Amazing.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
Please update soon! Love this story so far. :-)
Guest chapter 21 . 1/31/2015
So glad I found this story again! Andrew really needs to sort his life out :/
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
i really hope you update again
poonam.rathod.370515 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Hii... I really like the story and I m going through somewhat similar situation as VI... and the last update the way Andrew sad okay to her is making me more sad and hurt so please don't end the story this way and update it...
Thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/24/2015
If you make Andrew run after Violet... Well. But seeing how this story turned out, I know that won't be happening. I hope Violet and Chris hang out more, talk about how idiotic Andrew is. But could you blame him for agreeing, especially when Violet asked him? I guess he respected her enough to say yes, but he waa stupid to not run after her.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
when can we expect an update? you left it at a cliffhanger
guest chapter 21 . 1/22/2015