Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
i remember reading this a long time ago. i want to read more, update sooner.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
have you abandoned this story? i hope not :(
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
my friend told me to read this and i think it's a great story. i hope you update sooner, it's been a year.
wutheringfloret chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
OMG I read all of it in one go at night and I'm so overwhelmed. This is just so amazing and I'm so in love with lead characters. Just when are you going to update next? I'm dying to read more. Please pretty please update. I love this story.
toffeema chapter 21 . 1/10/2015
update soon? pretty please . . . .?
Valentina chapter 21 . 1/10/2015
This story is truly amazing. Please updtate soon
i can't wait for it... I'm really obssesed.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/10/2015
Maybe I'm just a romantic, but I'm still rooting for Andrew and Violet. I love how different they are from each other's "usual types" and I think that's exactly what they need. Sometimes love isn't easy, but that's the kind of love worth fighting for. (that's a hint to Andrew!) Looking forward to your next update as usual to see where their story goes!
AIM021 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I went ahead and read this story again. This time, I really truly want Chris and Violet together. I mean, since Andrew and Abigail have a thing going on and Andrew agreed to walk out of Violet's life and all, I just think with the sudden appearance of the mysterious Chris, things might go well for Violet now. I hope the next chapter comes soon. I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen to Violet now!
pastelcolors chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
So I reread "Again," and I've come to terms that Abigail and Andrew work so much better than Violet and Andrew. With Abigail, things just clicked at the first meeting, and things definitely would have worked if only Abigail didn't have that baggage and didn't leave every time. From Violet's perspective, she's always so anxious around Andrew. She's only been comfortable around him twice. Once when she was drunk, and the second time, when they were at Yosemite.
I kind of wish it weren't Andrew because I love Violet, and she really doesn't deserve this, godammit, but but but, I really like them together. A tough position, isn't it? Half of me wants a fluffy story, half of me loves exactly how this is going.
And Chris. To the point and devious. Gosh, I'm a little disappointed you didn't throw in a love triangle, but it makes me like Chris more. He knows his brother's being an idiot.
Not the ending... well, this could play out a couple of ways, but I highly suspect they'll come together by chance. I'd say serendipity, but I don't believe they'd be especially happy to see each other after this.
Of course, I read this chapter last month, but I've been musing over this story the past few days, and I believe it's due for an update around this time? Whether it's time or you're busy, I'll always be looking forward to an update. :)
Mm chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
Please please update
I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
This is amazing, great writing and character development! I'm so excited to see what's to come!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
I've been checking this everyday, looking for an update. I know you must be busy, but please... xD i'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

and if you're open to ideas, maybe you could make a series of one shots that is centered on the Williams siblings. Not necessarily romantic or anything. Please consider! Happy holidays!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Please update! I've been ch
belle chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
What is wrong with you, Andrew? How could you ask Violet to go with you to the wedding and yet you don't fight for her when she tells you to stay out of each other's lives? ARGH!
AIM021 chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Wow I really love this story. At first I thought maybe Andrew and Violet could work out, but now I really think this story might take a twist and maybe Violet may just end up with Chris! I'm really excited for the next chapter and I can't wait until you update!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »