Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
pastelcolors chapter 21 . 1/3/2015
So I reread "Again," and I've come to terms that Abigail and Andrew work so much better than Violet and Andrew. With Abigail, things just clicked at the first meeting, and things definitely would have worked if only Abigail didn't have that baggage and didn't leave every time. From Violet's perspective, she's always so anxious around Andrew. She's only been comfortable around him twice. Once when she was drunk, and the second time, when they were at Yosemite.
I kind of wish it weren't Andrew because I love Violet, and she really doesn't deserve this, godammit, but but but, I really like them together. A tough position, isn't it? Half of me wants a fluffy story, half of me loves exactly how this is going.
And Chris. To the point and devious. Gosh, I'm a little disappointed you didn't throw in a love triangle, but it makes me like Chris more. He knows his brother's being an idiot.
Not the ending... well, this could play out a couple of ways, but I highly suspect they'll come together by chance. I'd say serendipity, but I don't believe they'd be especially happy to see each other after this.
Of course, I read this chapter last month, but I've been musing over this story the past few days, and I believe it's due for an update around this time? Whether it's time or you're busy, I'll always be looking forward to an update. :)
Mm chapter 21 . 1/2/2015
Please please update
I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat
Guest chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
This is amazing, great writing and character development! I'm so excited to see what's to come!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
I've been checking this everyday, looking for an update. I know you must be busy, but please... xD i'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation.

and if you're open to ideas, maybe you could make a series of one shots that is centered on the Williams siblings. Not necessarily romantic or anything. Please consider! Happy holidays!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/23/2014
Please update! I've been ch
belle chapter 21 . 12/19/2014
What is wrong with you, Andrew? How could you ask Violet to go with you to the wedding and yet you don't fight for her when she tells you to stay out of each other's lives? ARGH!
AIM021 chapter 21 . 12/16/2014
Wow I really love this story. At first I thought maybe Andrew and Violet could work out, but now I really think this story might take a twist and maybe Violet may just end up with Chris! I'm really excited for the next chapter and I can't wait until you update!
anime09 chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
GAH! I love this story so much! Please update soon!
Krimson Crusader chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
You meanie! It was amazing,but you seriously made me cry!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Awwwwww! What's going to happen?! Don't leave me with a cliffhanger! I stayed up till midnight to read this! o Great story so far, Abagail needs to end up being evil though, and Andrew needs to make it up to Vi! I'm on my toes, I can not wait to read the next chapter! Keep on going girl!
Kalift chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Loving how the story is going on. Can't wait for the next update.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
So... This can go only one way now:

Either Andrew realizes his horrible mistake and goes begging back to Violet (with fluffy, cliff hanger worthy drama in-between) only to "get" her in the end.

or he doesn't and has the happily ever after with Abigail.

But this is Violet's story not Abigail's (Abigail had her 15 seconds of fame in her oneshot i guess), so it's most likely option #1 -_-

RIP Abigail's and Andrew's happy ending (and their names are both A too, i shall miss it)

Unless the author surprises me and goes somewhere completely different with this story then I shall be delightfully amazed.

Anyways still an awesome story. I LOVE ALL HER WORK
Mmmmit chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Please, please update
I really love this story so much! It has so much depth and a very unique twist to the typical boss employee story! Itseriously has my cheeks hurting from smiling so much one second, and then my heart breaking for Violet the other
You are an outstanding writer!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I love that Violet finally spoke up, you go girl! But... ANDREW WHY DID YOU LET HER GO?
Devilish Kisses chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
NO! He can't let her gooo /3 He can't just let her walk out out of his life!
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »