Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
anime09 chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
GAH! I love this story so much! Please update soon!
Krimson Crusader chapter 21 . 12/3/2014
You meanie! It was amazing,but you seriously made me cry!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Awwwwww! What's going to happen?! Don't leave me with a cliffhanger! I stayed up till midnight to read this! o Great story so far, Abagail needs to end up being evil though, and Andrew needs to make it up to Vi! I'm on my toes, I can not wait to read the next chapter! Keep on going girl!
Kalift chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Loving how the story is going on. Can't wait for the next update.
Edna-Mode413 chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
So... This can go only one way now:

Either Andrew realizes his horrible mistake and goes begging back to Violet (with fluffy, cliff hanger worthy drama in-between) only to "get" her in the end.

or he doesn't and has the happily ever after with Abigail.

But this is Violet's story not Abigail's (Abigail had her 15 seconds of fame in her oneshot i guess), so it's most likely option #1 -_-

RIP Abigail's and Andrew's happy ending (and their names are both A too, i shall miss it)

Unless the author surprises me and goes somewhere completely different with this story then I shall be delightfully amazed.

Anyways still an awesome story. I LOVE ALL HER WORK
Mmmmit chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Please, please update
I really love this story so much! It has so much depth and a very unique twist to the typical boss employee story! Itseriously has my cheeks hurting from smiling so much one second, and then my heart breaking for Violet the other
You are an outstanding writer!
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I love that Violet finally spoke up, you go girl! But... ANDREW WHY DID YOU LET HER GO?
Devilish Kisses chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
NO! He can't let her gooo /3 He can't just let her walk out out of his life!
Devilish Kisses chapter 6 . 12/1/2014
So, this story is great so far. It's gaining depth and momentum from what I've read. However, it's six chapters in and there hasn't been a tangible physical description of Andrew yet. Labelling him as "attractive" does not rouse up enough imagery for the reader. A description of Violet's physical presence hasn't been awarded to the readers either. Hopefully, ample descriptions will crop up soon...
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
I guess he's not that into her since he let her go so easily! It's ashame since the other girl is not that into him! Hope she moves on to a better man who can truly love her without doubt!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Ermergerd . . .I can't. How could he do this? Andrew is such a coward when it comes to this.
toffeema chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
poor violet . . . . my heart hurts for her, but I am glad she made the ultimatum. I have the feeling she will do well at the times, make a place for herself . . . find a nice guy - and then Andrew will come back into her life. She will then be in the position Andrew is in now . . . . can't wait to see what happens! Thanks for updating! :)
LetMeWonder chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
WHAT?! How could he let her go?! He needs to speak up or make up his mind! Gah! He's so aggravating!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
:( :( :( sooo heartwrenching.
Cant wait for the next chapter
redbugsaresmug chapter 21 . 12/1/2014
Speechless.
My heart sank and kinda hurts now. Shocked Violet even said anything and flabbergasted at Andrew's punk self. All of that has just left me truly speechless.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »