Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
emelydash chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I was so! happy! when I saw that you updated but then THAT ENDING. Ugh. I just. I can't form words. I commend you, though, for making me actually /feel/ the emotions in this chapter. I felt as if I was feeling everything Violet (and Andrew) were feeling. You are a great writer. And although my heart hurts for Violet, I am so proud of her. There are too many stories out there where the girl does just sit around and wait. I can't wait to (hopefully) see Violet truly find herself and her own way in the world. I can't wait for more.
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I think I was expecting more of a reaction out of the Andrew/Chris dynamic. But it was fine, just it wasn't high voltage like I was expecting, just some prodding zaps.
I was going to say that I feel like it is one step forward, two steps back (which is good because I love that sort of thing) but then I remembered that I can't really remember the last step forward.
It's been a while since I read the past few chapters, so maybe I'm off the mark, I just felt like Vi was a bit redundant at the end there. Weren't they already 'walking out of each-others' lives?' I thought the wedding was sort of a quasi-truce because it was already 'planned' before and that they really weren't talking/were pretty much done with it all?
Those are my thoughts! Thanks for updating :)
DuchessYappingDog chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Gaaaaaaaaaah! I guess the break has to happen for Andrew to figure out who he wants more. Sigh. What a sucky situation because I like both girls. But that's how real life is like huh? The other girl isn't necessarily a B, just someone else the dude connects with.
Noun chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Oh, Violet...
asianinvasion0530 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
NOOOOO WTF ANDREW
UGH well besides Andrew being stupid, I'm glad that Vi finally had enough of Andrew's bullshit, stood up to him and laid everything out.
And I'm thankful Chris was there to mess with Andrew and hopefully help Andrew sort out his feelings towards Violet. I really really hope Kayla and co. rip him a new one in the next chapter!
amessageinabottle chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
His an asshole and I feel totally depressed now... His supposed to fight for her... Update soon! Loved the chapter by the way xx
foreternity chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
-cries from partial happiness and partial sadness- I agree with Violet that it's time to step back and really force Andrew to come up with the ultimate decision as to who he really wants to be with but at the same time NOOOO because violet&andrew are adorable :) i hope andrew chooses violet :( or at least comes to chase after her :D
aly chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
NOOOOOO. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY. GOD DAMMIT ANDREW. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

side note though, i've said that to guys i've really cared about before and it always hurts when they agree. because honestly, you want them to disagree and fight for you...not agree and give up. sigh. i feel you, vi! lol
Pseudonym59 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Although I want Violet and Andrew to end up together, I love Violet's character development in this chapter. She's becoming so emotionally independent and more confident. :)
BelleS212 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I don't get what is Abigail's appeal to Andrew, I really don't. I mean, she never gave them a chance, she was too much of a coward to do it. He needs to get his head out of his ass and tell Violet how he feels about her.
kiwi.boba chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Aaaannnnddd...my heart breaks again! Lovely update as always. Waiting impatiently for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
OH NO ANDREW! You're supposed to confess your feelings to violet, not agree with him her! But I'm on Violets side for this one. Another great chapter. You're an amazing writer! Update soon plssss
cat10985 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Omg! First I am sooooo happy you are back! I have been dying to see what was going to happen! And I really hope we get an undate soon with that cliffhanger! Holy crap! What is Andrew doing! I feel like he was going to ask her out, but then again I am not sure and either way he is kind of a dick for it. Because if he was going to ask her out, instead of agreeing with what she said he should have said he likes her too but he just says ok. So I partly think he was going to say they need to be friends.. Ugh he is sooo stupid! Violet has been there the whole time and he is wasting it on Abigail. I did read the one shot but I don't like her because she had all this time to go back to him and now she does and he is fine with it... Come on people it's like she had her chance she wasn't meant to be now here is violet! I kinda hope she slaps andrew in the face and runs out! But I don't think you will let her. So maybe Chris can come to the rescue! I love him! But I don't think they are right for each other but I hope he pretends to be with her to help his brother realize he is behaving like a moron! Anyways great jibe update soon!
leavesfallingup chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I've liked Andrew throughout most of the story, but now he seems pathetic and ridiculous. Violet needs to move on... though, naturally, I'm sure that their story together isn't over yet.
Bahati chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I HATE ANDREW *crying*. why do these people keep hurting Vi?
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »