Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Pione chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I'm so excited that you updated because this has become one of my favourite stories! I really like the way you've written Violet's character. Very strong and head-on. :)
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I don't know what to feel. I mean I kind of want to punch Andrew, when a girl says something like that she doesn't want you to agree with her. I love this story, and I can't wait for an update.
P.S. I love Chris l, he is awsome and since you already have stories about Kayla and Andrew, why not Chris
chantra chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I'm really glad you updated! The chapter is great as usual. I still can't blame Andrew, he's really torn but he's losing her and it would be permanent if he lets it be. At this point, whether he chooses her in the end or not, Violet deserves a good story.
RayGasan chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I like the fact that although both Violet and Abigail are unexpected love of interests of Andrew, Violet gave him a closure. Which Abigail never did. I like where this is going!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Whaaat... andrew you idiot!
Jasmine chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Andrew's an ass! Update soon. :)
CaitlinEA chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
Noooooooo! They need to be together -.-
Kay chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
And it was the worst.
I feel terrible for Violet.
Though her confession/confrontation was unexpected, I feel the dynamic of the story is shifting. No more frustration of whether Andre will choose her or Abigail. Her move is good for her even though she feels horrible about Andrew's "okay"

Thanks for updating. Will patiently wait for the next update.
Love your work as always :)
skye real chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
I think Chris would ve good for her on a friendship level. She needs to go out and have fun with him. If Andrew doesnt man up, he's going to loose her. She's a sweetheart and definitely doesn't deserve to be treated like a shock absorber. Ooh I hope you update soon. I am so in love with the plot
Melody.He.1 chapter 21 . 11/30/2014
AHHH PLEASE PLEASE make the update soon! I want them to get back together so badly ughhhh this is killing me
ClippedNinja chapter 20 . 11/28/2014
Oooh I really love the way you write about your characters! It's so fun and grabbing _ I really love Violets character! So cute \\\ I can't wait to read more cause I really enjoy the whole atmosphere you create in your stories!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2014
Please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
I Love your storylines. Please dont second guess yourself and update soon ;-)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
Waiting for thanksgiving though we don't celebrate it here.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/22/2014
Hope you will update soon.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »