Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
can't wait to read the next chapter, please continue with the story!
toffeema chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
Hoping all is well with you . . . . :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
its been too damn long. will you please update now...pretty pretty please
gulistala chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
I don't know what Chris is up to but if it makes Andrew snap into action I'm all for it. Though is Violet attracted to Chris? Is this fic really about a relationship between Violet and Chris? Oh curious oh curious.

Can't wait till the next chappie!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2014
update yes? no? maybe? PLEASE !
Guest chapter 20 . 11/8/2014
I keep coming back to read this chapter again and again and it makes me wish for another update a whole lot more. I know you have got other things to do but I am going keep hoping that you have almost finished the chapter and I will see another update any minute now.
( ' - ' ) please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Are you not updating this month?
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Today is exactly one month since you've updated your story. That means i've been checking this story for more than 50x already. Yes, 50x that's at least 19 days more than the month of october; Because i've been longing to know what happens next. Hope you update soon... Im in need of a good romance ;-)
dee chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
I came back again after a while. And reading this chapter for the second time and only read Andrew's word, now I can understand Andrew. He try to make it right for Violet. But Violet is too busy with her mind, and have already made an assumption toward Andrew.

I hope Andrew gets mad and take Violet back. I know Chris is only messing up with him (isn't he?).

And you, justmaybe.. you rock, girl! :))
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
when are you updating:( i check this fic almost everydayyy
imperfectlyokay chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
I started reading this...

... without realising who the author is...

... and then I saw the name Nick Casbarian and CHOKED because I was so in love with that story and I'm so in love with this story and so happy right now. You're awesome :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Update please!
bow ties chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Currently it's four in the morning and I've been up all night. Reading this story I just discovered. It's that good.

Please update soon!
sevendwarfs chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
Hey, as interesting as Chris is, I really hope Violet doesn't develop a crush for Chris. It may make things awkward in future. And I hope they become really good friends and it's just a way to irritate Andrew and make him jealous.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 .. Last Next »