Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Head's up: found this typo: "I felt grateful that Andrew had given me his jacked." Jacked should be jacket
Infinite Sky chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
GAHHH i can't wait till you make a story about chris. please do that. you already had kayla and now andrew, and a one shot of ryan but please write one about chris because that would be so good omg

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

i love this story
anime09 chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next! You seriously have me hooked.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Okay so I've read a few fictionpress stories in the two, three days I've discovered this website and I have to say, you story makes the top three. I love it so far! It's been sweet and amazing and awesome and j'adore it! So may I review this chapter? I really like Andrew and Violet together but I hate, HATE Chris. I had a feeling he was going to try and steal Violet. I knew it because I remembered that Andrew said that he and Chris used to always compete for everything...including girls. Um...please please please please let Violet turn out to hate Chris and listen to Andrew? Anywho, great job! I'll be sure to visit fictionpress again to read the next chapter! Update soon, please?
Littlechin chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
After reading the summary I was thoughly intrigued about this story. Its interesting because I imagined the summary being spoken to Violet from a guy interested in her. Either I have missed the summary being read or it hasnt been said in the story. I read the whole thing in one evening, every chapter left me wanting to learn more. I really want to know whats going on in andrew's mind, how he can think that violet would not quit or that abigail didn't change things. Chris, I really hope is showing interested in violet based on actually being a little interested and not just because of sibling rivalry. Itll be great for Violet's sister to see both guys after her. I cannot wait to see where the story goes next!
sunshinernnr chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Yay! Nice to see an update on this story. Andrew's behavior is quite disappointing, hope he redeems himself soon!
chantra chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
I love it!
NverSayNver chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
I loved it and can't wait for the next update!'
LetMeWonder chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Haha go Chris!
justanordinarywriter chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
I know you have a life and can't very much write this fic the whole day, but I BEG you to update.
please you are killing meeeee
redbugsaresmug chapter 20 . 10/8/2014
! Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
BEST CHAPTER YET!
Okay, im calm now...kinda. Obviously i loved this chapter deeply enough to actually comment (sorry for the ghost reading!). It was EXACTLY the pick me up i needed just now too. Still haven't stopped smiling. I am just too thrilled Chris is interested in her. Honestly, i don't even care if its all to tick off Andrew, or to even help him make a move finally. Gah, soooo amazing. Super doper excited for the next chapter now. Gah. Now i am curious if this is going to have a love story twist where she ends up with chris and not andrew (I'll be thrilled either way). LOVE IT. Happy she went to dance with him though. Oh gosh, still smiling. I didn't think it was possible, but now im probably a thousand times more interested in the story because of all the new possibilities based off of the events from this chapter alone.
I'm not a fan of rushing an author to update, mainly because its always done just when i need it most (ie tonight), but i REALLY wanna know what happens next. So if you feel like posting one long chapter next or two back to back, you wont receive any objections from me] haha
aly chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
GAH THE THINGS YOU DO TO MY HEART. i'm so happy that you updated but now i'm kinda sad because i have to wait for the next one! really though, i have no idea how i feel about andrew's sort of not really explanation. and chris...well played lol. i'm excited for more! :D
asianinvasion0530 chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Hahaha I love that Chris is intentionally making Andrew jealous...hopefully it will help Andrew sort out his feelings! I wish he hadn't cut Andrew and Violet's conversation short though - we were just about to get a little bit of an answer from him!
Kirsty chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Gah! She shouldn't have gone! I would have wanted to know what he was going to say first. I guess it's a way to make him jealous, even though I'm sure that's not her intention. I don't like this Chris guy, though maybe he's clocked on that Violet likes Andrew, but that he's being a cold fish! Can't wait for your next episode! Update faster next time? Pretty please?
Minzy chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
YAY! Your update totally made my day! Hahaha I hope Violet gets together with Chris ;)
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »