Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Today is exactly one month since you've updated your story. That means i've been checking this story for more than 50x already. Yes, 50x that's at least 19 days more than the month of october; Because i've been longing to know what happens next. Hope you update soon... Im in need of a good romance ;-)
dee chapter 20 . 11/6/2014
I came back again after a while. And reading this chapter for the second time and only read Andrew's word, now I can understand Andrew. He try to make it right for Violet. But Violet is too busy with her mind, and have already made an assumption toward Andrew.

I hope Andrew gets mad and take Violet back. I know Chris is only messing up with him (isn't he?).

And you, justmaybe.. you rock, girl! :))
Guest chapter 20 . 11/5/2014
when are you updating:( i check this fic almost everydayyy
imperfectlyokay chapter 20 . 11/2/2014
I started reading this...

... without realising who the author is...

... and then I saw the name Nick Casbarian and CHOKED because I was so in love with that story and I'm so in love with this story and so happy right now. You're awesome :)
Guest chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
Update please!
bow ties chapter 20 . 10/26/2014
Currently it's four in the morning and I've been up all night. Reading this story I just discovered. It's that good.

Please update soon!
sevendwarfs chapter 20 . 10/23/2014
Hey, as interesting as Chris is, I really hope Violet doesn't develop a crush for Chris. It may make things awkward in future. And I hope they become really good friends and it's just a way to irritate Andrew and make him jealous.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
Head's up: found this typo: "I felt grateful that Andrew had given me his jacked." Jacked should be jacket
Infinite Sky chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
GAHHH i can't wait till you make a story about chris. please do that. you already had kayla and now andrew, and a one shot of ryan but please write one about chris because that would be so good omg

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

i love this story
anime09 chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next! You seriously have me hooked.
Anonymous chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
Okay so I've read a few fictionpress stories in the two, three days I've discovered this website and I have to say, you story makes the top three. I love it so far! It's been sweet and amazing and awesome and j'adore it! So may I review this chapter? I really like Andrew and Violet together but I hate, HATE Chris. I had a feeling he was going to try and steal Violet. I knew it because I remembered that Andrew said that he and Chris used to always compete for everything...including girls. Um...please please please please let Violet turn out to hate Chris and listen to Andrew? Anywho, great job! I'll be sure to visit fictionpress again to read the next chapter! Update soon, please?
Littlechin chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
After reading the summary I was thoughly intrigued about this story. Its interesting because I imagined the summary being spoken to Violet from a guy interested in her. Either I have missed the summary being read or it hasnt been said in the story. I read the whole thing in one evening, every chapter left me wanting to learn more. I really want to know whats going on in andrew's mind, how he can think that violet would not quit or that abigail didn't change things. Chris, I really hope is showing interested in violet based on actually being a little interested and not just because of sibling rivalry. Itll be great for Violet's sister to see both guys after her. I cannot wait to see where the story goes next!
sunshinernnr chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
Yay! Nice to see an update on this story. Andrew's behavior is quite disappointing, hope he redeems himself soon!
chantra chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
I love it!
NverSayNver chapter 20 . 10/10/2014
I loved it and can't wait for the next update!'
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 37 .. Last Next »