Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
thedeadlyescape chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Once again perfect. I love how he's saying there was no closure with Abigail meaning there will be some I hope. Can't wait for the next chapter!
skye real chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Ugh, I so don't like Andrew in this chapter. I like that Chris seems to be provoking him as well. Love the development!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Love this! I hope chris stays and doesn't go back to Harvard yet he makes the story more interesting, please update soon! Waiting for your update last time nearly killed me hahaha!

You're a brilliant author
GoNe RoGuE chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Hmmm well then Chris. I really love him, he's such an enigma and he gets under Andrew's skin which I think is quite hilarious. I'm suuuuper happy that Andrew and Violet have finally talked a little bit. And I'm happy that he apologized for his dickhead behavior. I hope another update won't take long too :)
cat10985 chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Yahhhh! Your back! I hope we get another chapter too! Ok sooooooook while I love Chris I am really really really hoping they aren't going to get together! I am hoping Chris saw a girl who looked sad and he realized hai brother needed a fire light under his ass so he decided to help make is brother jealous!? Cause I really want her and andrew together.. Forget Abigail ! She is gone all this time! She has her chance and now it's over! At least that's what I am hoping! As much as Andrew is being a dickhead with his head up his behind I still like him and still want him to be with her! But if Chris does help the situation and it makes andrew squirm I am all for that! I hope that is what it is! But great job! It's very good!
RayGasan chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
I was just thinking about this story this morning and then got the notification of the new chapter this afternoon. I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooo loving you right now. To the moon and back and to the moon and back again.
Melody chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
I WANT HER WITH ANDREW PLEASE CAN THEY END UP TOGETHER UGHHH, update soon this story is killing me
Melody.He.1 chapter 19 . 10/6/2014
UPDATE PLEASE
internationally chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
Please please please update please please please... its already a month, :(
jlr chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
I really like this story. Can't wait to read more.
Katy Birdy chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Please update soon, a whole month without an update has been torture. Oh and hoping for a long Andrew and Violet scene in this next chapter, Please.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
hoping for another update soon!
Lenah.C chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
I am literally OBSESSED with this piece. PLEASE put your readers out of their misery with an update :((
Tlangi chapter 19 . 9/30/2014