Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
jlr chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
I really like this story. Can't wait to read more.
Katy Birdy chapter 19 . 10/2/2014
Please update soon, a whole month without an update has been torture. Oh and hoping for a long Andrew and Violet scene in this next chapter, Please.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
hoping for another update soon!
Lenah.C chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
I am literally OBSESSED with this piece. PLEASE put your readers out of their misery with an update :((
Tlangi chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
So...it's been an entire month. Please update Asap
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON IM DYING
emelydash chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
I just found this story and I'm hooked! All 19 chapters in one sitting, hehe. I'm so conflicted about the whole Violet not being Andrew's Summer, though, because in 500 Days, Summer is the girl Tom DOESNT end up with. So by saying Vi isn't Andrew's Summer, I'm reading that as Vi being the girl that Andrew does choose/end up with. Now that Chris is in the picture, I don't want to get my hopes up though! We never know with you authors :p Great job! I eagerly await your next update. :)
toffeema chapter 19 . 9/25/2014
eep! Update soon please! I can't wait to see what Chris has in store for us (and V and Andrew!).
bruni chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
Okay, I can't take this anymore : in dire need of an update!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 15 . 9/20/2014
I feel like he is going to think she is a psycho, oh well. Still awesome!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 6 . 9/20/2014
Oh my word, Vi is the best person! I so love how she made him take the number! Good stuff!
Love is a Ring Toss Game chapter 3 . 9/20/2014
I just started this story and I love it! Her comments on his photo made me die of happiness! I'm so excited to read more!
Edna-Mode413 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
I just read the "again" one shot but couldn't review there cause I already left a review before -_-
Omg and now Abigail is back about to RUIN Andrew and violets happiness blahhhhh but if this story has a happy ending then ABIGAIL AND ANDREW will not have a happy ending from the one shot that had a very vague but optimistic ending :( this is so conflicting LOL it's like who do I root for?

And I just realized that your one shots are connected O.O I was like WOAHHHJH mind blown hahahaha
Edna-Mode413 chapter 19 . 9/19/2014
This story is so sad, there's so much drama going on but it's all very interesting! IM HOOKED. Seriously you write the best stories, don't know how but major kudos to you and your awesome brain!
Pione chapter 19 . 9/16/2014
I just discovered your story and I'm already a big fan. I really like Violet's character. She's soft, but also not very weak. Super excited to read the next chapter. Chris sounds interesting. :)
977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »