Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
Oh! this was long time coming with you hinting in chapter 14 about Andrew and Chris being highly competitive for everything including girls.
But the way you brought out the situation, it's brilliant and unpredictable.
I can guess but i know you will bring something totally different in the next chapter
can't wait for it :):)
Guest chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
You have great writing style that makes all your stories more wonderful.
kiwi.boba chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
This was such a great chapter! And I never thought that Chris would look a lot like Andrew, but he seems like an interesting fellow. I sense a love triangle, square thing going on...
cannot wait for the next chapter! This absolutely made my week :D
dee chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Ohh... I cant't wait to watch jealousy all over Andrew at the reception. But it serves him right being a jerk to Violet.
Thank you. Again, you amaze me with the progress of the story. :))
Jules chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
OH MY GOOSH! I TOTALLY WANT CHRIS AND VIOLET TO BECOME A COUPLE!

Because, to me it seems like if Violet ended up with Andrew, Violet might always think she's the rebound, as well as how Andrew doesn't seem to be constant, what with him running off to Abigail like no matter what.

Also, I read 'Again' and maybe it sort of seems like Abigail SHOULD end up with Andrew.

Violet deserves someone better. Chris perhaps! :D
Please update soon! I love this story and can't wait to see it finished.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Wish another update will come soon.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
Though Violet may pass off as spineless, i think her reactions are perfect the way it is for person facing similar situation and want to avoid making a fuss. It is easy to relate with violet's character, her reactions are similar to that of lot of people in realistic situations. You bring out her character as well a situation like that with all that awkwardness perfectly. Its wonderful!
whaaaah chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Nice story, but plz don't make violet with chris that would just ruin the story.
TheDeadlyEscape chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Hopefully Chris and get Andrew to see that Violet is the one :) My fingers are crossed!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
Even though chris seems like a dodgy character I hope he's less dodgy than Andrew... Andrew seems almost toxic for vi, I hope she gets someone who makes her happy, she deserves it:)))
Nance chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I love this story! It always keeps me guessing.
hunter005 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Oh boy, Chris Williams smells like trouble... I can't wait to see what happens!
And I can totally relate to how Violet is feeling with the whole Andrew situation!
ColdWinter12 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Woo! An update! And so quick! Enjoyed the chapter and getting a glimpse of the Williams family. I'm curious to see how Chris's character will fit into all of this. It feels like he knows a lot more than he lets on. I hope he's not going to try to get Violet or anything... That would just be so much drama. Update soon!
sami1995 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Okay Chris is sooooooooooooo interesting and mysterious and sounds sooo hot (I am sorry, Andrew!) but I am so ready for some love triangle moments between these three. This is going to be so amazing! I love this story so much. I keep on hoping that you'd have it updated because this is seriously ONE Of the best stories I've ever read! seriously one of the best stories I've ever read.
Toffee a chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Loved it! Can't wait to see Andrew's reaction to Chris "befriending" Violet!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »