Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
kamiviolet chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
About the latest chapter (chapter 19, The wedding) - I have left comment already so am blocked by the website to write my new one for the same chapter

Totally agreed with many comments, like Pseudonym59. It's getting interesting to have Chris but nope, violet has more crucial issue about her confidence before developing any relationship with either guy, I know why she became this kinda gal but still, some changes seem to be necessary when the story further processes :)
Krimson Crusader chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Amazing. Please update sooner than later.
Pseudonym59 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
To be completely honest, though Violet and Andrew clearly have chemistry, I can't get behind the two of them being in a relationship together - at least, not yet. Throughout the story, Violet seems to have Andrew on this pedestal - he's perfect, even though in reality he's far from that. He's too good for her in her eyes, and that's the reason I can't get behind this couple. Relationships should be composed of equals and until Violet starts seeing herself that way she really shouldn't be seeing anyone. I know she has some unresolved issues with self-image thanks to her family, but I feel like those issues need to be resolved before any sort of relationship because it's this very crutch that keeps Violet from really getting to know Andrew as more than her perfect and unattainable crush.

If Violet does end up with either Chris or Andrew (Autumn vs Summer), or without anyone at all, I hope she ends up becoming more confident and self-assured and starts seeing herself as an equal.
Bahati chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
I was about to scold Violet but then I remembered, that's just how she is. The girl has no back bone. If she couldn't stand up for herself at home, how would she do so with Andrew or anyone? She needs to grow some balls [metaphorically, of course]. Your writing is excellent, I like how well you know your characters, it makes them real
Guest chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Please update soon,I love your story
lstconfused chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
:-( i know you are probably busy with other stuff, but i hope you can update at least 2 chapters in a month. I cant wait for the next installment.
NeelaShep chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
That was lovely, thank you. And frustrating! I need to know what Chris is up to (although I have a fairly good idea). Again, thank you :)
aly chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
NOOO WHY DID IT HAVE TO END THERE. :( i love that we got to meet chris though! i'm so so so excited to see what happens next! update soon! i'll be anxiously waiting lol
asianinvasion0530 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
So we finally meet the mysterious Chris! It seems like he has something up his sleeve...I feel like he's going to try and suss out exactly what Andrew thinks of Vi by trying to make him jealous or something? I don't know but that's the feeling I got from those last words of him...
Kay chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Now i have no idea, not even the slightest of gow this will turn out. What role would Chris play? Will he a new love interest for Violet? Will Andrew end up with Violet or not? Is Chris going to be there for Violet? oh the questions!

I have to admit i was happy yet cautious when i found an update in my email. Reading through this chapter was excruciating in a way because it feels like i was feeling exactly how Violet feels yet at the same time its me thinking oh snap! This is bad this is bad this is bad! Something terrible is gonna happen. I didnt want to continue reading yet i cant stop.
Anyways thanks for updating i enjoyed it. And hope for more update soon :)
A-new-colour chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
So Chris will go after her now?
wow.
this is genuinely getting even better.
I need moarr
atlalok33 chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Oh, Chris. He seems like a peculiar character, haha. And the awkwardness between Violet and Andrew is terrible! I hope they have more than five words spoken to each other in the next chapter :) UPDATE SOOOONN please! This chapter was at the top of my list haha
skye real chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
Hhmmmm very interesting development. I wonder why everyone seems to think Violet is domething more for Andrew. Seriously, what is up with him all quite and ignoring her. She should just ditch the whole thing altogether and leave if he didnt want to talk/spend time with her. Chris is zn interesting character. Very provoking... can't wait for more!
Holly chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
I like where this story is going! Keep it up, you're awesome!
sevendwarfs chapter 19 . 8/30/2014
You will make us love the entire Williams family. Its just amazing how interesting you make Chris with just a short introduction and right now i like him way lot more than Andrew with the way Andrew is behaving. Cant wait to see what Chris is up to. This chapter was hilarious and exciting at the same time and just so awesome.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »