Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
NverSayNver chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I freakin loved it and I can't wait for what happens in person and if she'd go.. I'd want andrew to be sad that she's leaving! I hope you update soon!
foreternity chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
omfgggggggg why :'( why is that all he could say :( and when you say this story is filled with plot points from 500 Days of Summer does that mean its basically whats going to happen with violet and andrew :O except its girl falls in love with boy and boy doesnt (although i thought andrew might have liked violet for a bit there heheh). but im happy that violet got the job, she deserves it :) and anyways that cliffhanger though :'( this story is amaazing, hope you'll update soon! :))
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
YAAAAAY SHE GOT THE JOB WOOO. And that last line from Andrew, it kinda makes me wanna smack him. I mean, after choosing Abagail, you still expect Violet to come to the wedding? But, I haven't seen Andrew's side yet, so I don't know.
amessageinabottle chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
as always loved the new update... Andrew is irritating me seriously hope Violet puts him in his place... don't get me wrong I'm still rooting for them but his just annoying me at this moment in time...
I'm so glad she got the job!
Solipsist chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
THAT CLIFFHANGER THOUGH?! GREAT JOB. SORRY I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS BUT THIS IS HOW I FEEL AFTER FINISHING THAT CHAPTER... Wow that was pretty intense. I can't believe Andrew still wants her to come to the wedding, like really? But hopefully that means that he is choosing Violet over Abigail? (Maybe that's just my wistful thinking though). So excited to see how Vi is going to respond to that question!
TheDeadlyEscape chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I can't survive this, he actually had the audacity to ask if she was coming to the wedding? Screw him. But not really because they need their happy ending! As mean as it sounds, I hope he throws Abby to the corner.
Zlen chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Congrats Violet!so glad she got the chapter pleaaase!these cliff hangers are nerve wrecking
asianinvasion0530 chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Awww glad that Violet's day got a lot better with the job offer! :)
I can't believe all Andrew replied with was whether she was still his date...but I mean I guess he would have said more in his phone calls to her if she picked up...
Anyways, it's always exciting to see an update from you in my inbox, and I can't wait for the next one!
P.S. I love 500 Days of Summer!
hunter005 chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
YAASSS! Finally a new chapter! Vi's feelings are so relatable. And I love how you ended this chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
Tlangi chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I've checked out 500 days of summer. So are you secretly telling us they won't end up together?
Mikariangel chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Ahhhhh omg I love this story so much. It's so nerve wracking and heartbreaking watching their love story! Especially because I have read Again before I really want Andrew and Vi to work out.
Thanks again for the awesome chapter! Keep writing and keep loving it :)
Also how many more chapters do you think you'll write for this?
kiwi.boba chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
OMIGOSH WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER. I love violet and am frustrated with her at the same time because she reminds me so much of myself. Soooo proud of her for getting that job and I sure do hope Andrew knows what he's doing...
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Wish i could know what's going in Andrew's head. She still has two weeks left to work with Andrew. I try imagining various scenarios of what's going to happen, but i know i would never get it right and that just makes your story lot more awesome.
gulistala chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I wonder what the texts say and I wonder whether Andrew and Abigail are together or if she's disappeared again. I'm so happy and sad for Violet.
shann-ng chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Such a sad chapter, in a way I am sad Violet isn't going to work with Andrew anymore but his reply was tragically ridiculous a if that is all he could say!

Paul is by far my favourite character along with Marina, I wonder what will happen in the next chapter as she still has to work with him for two weeks...

Knowing Violets luck I bet Abigail is working at the NY Times hahahahaa!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »