Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
yay finally an update! wow Andrew really?! thats his only reply, sheesh that makes him look like a selfish idiot! cant wait to see what happens next :)
lstconfused chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Cant wait for the next update!
sami1995 chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Ugh, Andrew, I feel like throwing my laptop at him!
Go Violet; I am so happy she got the job.
You know what, she deserves a way better guy than Andrew. Maybe Andrew's other brother who's in Harvard?
I root for Violet and that guy (though of course I don't know what's going to happen).
But I really, really, really, really, really hope Andrew gets a taste of Violet's anger.
And as much as I feel mad at Andrew, that was such a realistic and climatic way to end the chapter!
Brilliant as usual XD I can't stop gushing about this story. It's so amazing. I love when you update this. I'm always rushing to read this story. It's absolutely amazing XD
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
huh? his concern is the wedding? Andrew really isn't doing himself any favors
I just hope she got the job on her own efforts and not the fame/network of Andrew
skye real chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Wow, Andrew is as confusing character. I love that she got as job at NY Times at least she went be bothered seeing Andrew with Abigail. She needs a good man to love her.
toffeema chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
man, you sure know how to write some angst! I love Paul - when Violet had that rush of affection for him, so did I - he is so sweet. Andrew - I don't know what to think about him. He's avoiding Violet, that's for sure! What is he thinking?! Feeling guilty? I would be angry too - why does he still want her to come to the wedding?! Can't wait to see what unfolds next!
pastelcolors chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I dont mind, because I wasn't originally planning to watch it, but now I am! Thanks for the reccomendation! :)

...if Andrew and Violet are going to interact next chapter, I'm really looking forward to it, because there's been a lot of avoiding. D: But that's realistic.
I'm really happy that Violet was able to get the job. She got something way better than what she was expecting, and she'll feel slightly better wihout having to work with Andrew.

Until the next chapter! I'm so excited about this story.
SkyPearls chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Gah! This was good, this was very good. I'm about to jump in joy and everything good.
Andrew... Andrew... What is going on through his head?! We shall see.
and I'm so happy she got a good job! Finally! Her reaction from when she sent the email to when she read the reply was very realistic. I want to reach out for her and hold her hand.
I'm very excited! These chapters are worth the wait. :D
Kay chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
I love your work. Every chapter. This one has me so sad. But to be honest if this will end like 500 days of summer, i have no idea if im going to continue. I cant decide who i want more to be with andrew. Whether its Abigail or Violet. With Abigail you end it with hope. But if Violet doesnt end up with Andrew. I really cant imagine how thats gonna be like.
Nevertheless, im looking forward to reading your next uploads. I really do love your work. I would pay for your work.
doodling65 chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Please update soon! Poor violet, she needs a man in her life who puts her first.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/6/2014
Oh man!It just keeps getting better and you leave us hanging every month wanting more. I simply can't wait another month. You have to update soon.
AngelsXDevils chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
I had been waiting and waiting for this chapter and you didn't disappoint! You left quite a cliffhanger that you're going to make me check if there is a new chapter obsessively everyday!
Abbey chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
This may or may not be my first review for this story...

I've only read one of your other stories, How to Move On, so I can't help but compare the two. I remember enjoying how Andrew's sister (her name slips my mind) always ends up in awkward situations. However, I really love this story. The pacing, for instance, is better. Also, I find Violet a bit more relatable than Andrew's sister. Thirdly, I feel a bit of a wider range of emotions with this. HtMO was fun and lighthearted in comparison. I feel for Violet throughout the story, and Andrew's one-line reply kind of shattered my heart.

P.S. I hope it's Andrew and Abigail's relationship that is just like that of Tom and Summer. Although I'm intrigued to read the short story on how the two met.
CaitlinEA chapter 18 . 8/5/2014
Why, Andrew, WHY? Why did you do that? Why did you go with Abi? Silly man -.- I'm guessing that he didn't actually choose A over V, since he still wants V to go to the wedding? Gah, I missed reading this story. Update soon, please!
Lisa jones chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Already four chapters in and I dont have a clue how the characters look like. This story is great, but I hate when writers never write how the main character and in your case all the characters look.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 46 .. Last Next »