Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
slcjnk2008 chapter 26 . 2/21/2016
Wow, what a cliffhanger. At least maybe they'll start communicating now. I just want to say that I love this story.
slcjnk2008 chapter 25 . 2/21/2016
I wonder what Andrew is up to. Let's see what happens in the next chapter, maybe it will provide some answers.
slcjnk2008 chapter 24 . 2/21/2016
Thank god Andrew was with her when she went to dinner with her parents. Let's see what happens in the next chapter.
slcjnk2008 chapter 22 . 2/21/2016
Yay. I'm liking Violet's growth as a person and it's time for Andrew to man up. Let's see what happens in the next chapter.
slcjnk2008 chapter 21 . 2/21/2016
What a jerk! However I do like Chris. And good for Violet for standing up for herself and looking ahead to her future without Andrew.
slcjnk2008 chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
What is Chris up to?
slcjnk2008 chapter 17 . 2/21/2016
Oh my god. How great was that - Both of them at the door. What will Andrew do? I don't know, but I have my box of Kleenex right next to me as I read on.
slcjnk2008 chapter 14 . 2/21/2016
Wow! Even though I expected Abigail to show up, it still hit me in the gut, what a shock. The timing was so perfect for ruining Violet's and Andrew's happiness. What is Violet going to do now?
Du chapter 26 . 2/20/2016
Oh damn, this story is so great. I absolutely love your writing. This has made me feel so so much. It is such a rollercoaster of emotions... Just woah. Please, please, come back and update this! Because this can't be the end, surely. Right? I love it. Thank you for being such a wonderful writer.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/13/2016
Please update soon
KarasunoFan chapter 26 . 2/5/2016
Just read all 26 chapters today. Well done!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/28/2016
Could you let us know when will you be updating?
Guestt chapter 26 . 1/21/2016
Please update soon! Don't keep us waiting for too long :)
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2016
God yes i see marina's point! like, andrew remains PRINCE OF MY HEART, but he is SUCH AN ASSHOLE to violet. i want some SERIOUS groveling from him before he can get close to my homegirl violet again. like, tears running down "Nile River-style those obnoxiously sharp cheeks of his," to quote andy wiles.
Bahati chapter 26 . 1/9/2016