Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 12 . 7/3/2014
Marina is awesome :D. And that last line though *squee*
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Hahaha, Kayla's my hero :). When I was like I used to pronounce Yosemite as yos-might :/
Percabethgirl2645 chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
They're so cute together :). I want to know who this Abigail chick is.
amessageinabottle chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I really don't like Andrew at the moment but I knew it was inevitable but his being a dush towards Violet! I'm hoping he comes to his sense because as much as I think Abigail she's too late! Violet needs to toughen up and put her bitch of her sister in place. I really love your story... its really getting to me... Lol... Please update as soon as possible! I can't wait
TheDeadlyEscape chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I understand why Abigail is so, well, annoyingly undecisive, but it's really pissing me off. Can't she just make up her mind whether she likes the boy or not? She's stringing him along and it keeps him from making a real relationship with Violet.
And why can't he make up his mind whether he wants Abigail or Violet. He breaking Vi's heart but I doubt he even fully understands what he's doing.
I just can't stand Abigail. I gets she's still emotionaslly ruined after her boyfriend died and all, but seriously, stop it, Abby. Make up your mind.
Anyways, that was what was going through my mind when I finished the chapter. I love the way you write and help me relate to feel so close to all the characters as if I know them.
Can't wait for the next chapter! :-)
cat10985 chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Ahhhhh your back! Yahhhhh! I have been missing this story! Soooo WTF! He is such an idiot and her sister is a first class Bitch! I wish she would put her sister in her place! God! I wanted to slap her so bad! And just why are guys so damn dumb! Seriously I can't believe he chose to have coffee in front if her. But I also feel like he did it in purpose because she dropped him but he doesn't know it was because she saw her. Ugh he is just so stupid. I hope she finds a great job and meets a new guy and make him jealous so he will go after her. Anyways great job! I can't wait until the next update! I hope it's not to far away! Love love love this story!
atlalok33 chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
how could you, andrew? how could you? please make violet and him end up together, pleassseee. PLEASE UPDATE UPDATE SOON! this story is wonderful.
BelleS212 chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I don't even know Abigail and I hate her already ;P. I am hoping Andrew will see the light in the next chapter lol
Julia Wittenberg chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS! I came through ADoR, and I fell in love w/it! I was checking every day to see if you updated!

Gah, I read your other two shot about Andrew and Abigail, but I'm torn between the love triangle...Darn, you're a good author. But in the end, I think Andrew's a fool for letting Violet go, but what he did made sense, so I guess he's not a fool.
I mean, he shouldn't be having a relationship with his secretary, anyway...so, I suppose Abigail was the best choice...*sighs* Well, once again, PLEEEAASEEE UPDATEEEE!

Love ya,
Keep up the Awesome work!

-Julia Wittenberg
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
I think you just broke my heart. Seriously, another amazing chapter as usual. I don't even know where to start.
Violet is such a beautifully flawed, real character that it's so easy to feel exactly what she's feeling. I can understand why she makes the decisions she makes, but at the same time I'm just waiting for Violet to finally find the courage and self-confidence to tell Josephine off (after all, it was technically her who broke up with Andrew) or tell Andrew how she really feels. I love seeing Andrew being affected by Violet, but I wish he would just talk to her. Honestly, I felt my heart break when he left with Abigail.
Even though it's hard to dislike Abigail, I don't think she's right for Andrew. I guess I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic like Violet, and I'm really rooting for her to get the guy. I'm glad the confrontation between Abigail and Andrew finally happened, though. Maybe he'll finally be able to get over her; it seems like he's more in awe of the idea of her than anything. She's still a mystery to him, whereas he knows Violet much better, and I think that gives them a deeper, more real connection.
As for the Times job, I'm so excited for Violet, finally going after her dreams, but I'm also worried that it will separate her further from Andrew. Or maybe they'll end up working together again when he does shoots for the Times? Fingers crossed!
Anyways, I am eagerly awaiting your next update, and honestly, if you were to ever publish a novel, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Not only are your plot, character development, and description amazing, but you also have great sentence structure and grammar, making this an even more delightful read!

P.S. I absolutely love Paul! His reaction to Abigail in this chapter was priceless. And I'd love to see Leslie make an appearance in the story sometime!
rinaslily chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Oh my god. I have been waiting for Andrew and Abigail to meet and you have just made me really happy! I really like Abigail's character and I'm glad you haven't made her into a character to dislike. Josephine though, needs to be yelled at by Violet. Like, seriously. I hope Violet gets the job for The Times because she really deserves it. I can't wait for Andrew's reaction to her finding a new job! Oh my god, I'm getting really excited just thinking about it right now.

Thank you for updating!
Kay chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
His okay broke my heart.
I was so into this chapter as if i was Violet, going through all the things she felt.
As always, another great chapter and cant wait for the next one :)
CreativeChick233 chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Oh my :o. I'm so nervous for what's about to happen next!
pastelcolors chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
Um, I've never watched 500 Days of Summer, but I'm sure I just got a huge spoiler in the reviews. x'D
Keeping things interesting and bringing Abigail back.
I knew Andrew would choose her, Violet was already closed off. I wish someone would just smack him, and tell him the reason she distanced herself. Paul, Violet, I don't really care.
It seems so dramatic, though, when you dwell on it, when it's probably just gonna be the two of them drinking coffee and catching up. Probably. Hopefully. Nothing more.
Longest story? Longer than Bollinger High? (Which I haven't read D:)
Ohmygod, that's exciting. 100k words. WHOO!
charmed one chapter 17 . 7/3/2014
poor Vi, this made me cry
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 50 .. Last Next »