Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
pastelcolors chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I haven't read Ryan's one-shot, I don't think. I'll definitely jump on that! :)

I'm glad Violet got to talk to Paul, but I wish I could have seen more action from Andrew. sigh. Too bad there's mutual avoidance. My heart.

Super duper excited for Violet. Update soon, please!
(I'm anxious, heh.)
GoNe RoGuE chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I'm kind of surprised that Andrew didn't try to talk to Violet about the whole situation of her just leaving, especially since what Paul said about him being unaffected by anyone, but her (which I thought was sooo adorable!). And I agree with Marina when she said that Violet should've told Andrew about Abigail. She shouldn't have just assumed that he would've chosen her. I feel like she's avoiding it because it would crush her for him to not choose her, but she's not even giving him the chance.

I mean, so what if Andrew had a fling - sort of - with Abigail? It's been so obvious throughout the story that Andrew really likes Violet, would he really be the kind of guy to throw her aside just because Abigail came back? I'd be really disappointed if that happened. That would be horrible, and honestly I'd rather Violet not end up with Andrew if that did happen. Anyways, long review, but this was a brilliant chapter. I love that it really boosted up the drama in the story, and I definitely can't wait to see what the call from The Times is about, and if it's her acceptance Andrew's reaction will be amazing I'm sure :) Till next chapter
- Hannah
kiwi.boba chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I love you! I love authors who update regularly, especially on a great story like yours.

I feel for violet! Its like she's breaking her own heart before Andrew can so it'll hurt less :'( waiting impatiently for the next chapter!
leavesfallingup chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I'm disappointed in Violet's cowardice. She should talk with Andrew at least. If that is her approach to life, perhaps she should go somewhere unknown and skulk. Hopefully she will wake up soon and fight for what she really wants. Otherwise, perhaps she doesn't deserve a good relationship.
xoxluurve chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I wonder if Paul will keep this fascinating piece of information to himself. I'm also wondering if the call back from The Times has anything to do with Andrew as well. You never know! Still anticipating for their talk. I really hope Violet pulls herself together and speaks with Andrew, and that Andrew is motivated enough to fight for Violet. I mostly get the feeling that Andrew is 'resigned' to whatever happens to him- like he's standoffish and reserved because he doesn't want to deal with anything too complicated. They don't do confrontations but for different reasons. Anyway, until next chapter! xo
NverSayNver chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I hate this so much. Andrew and Violet need tobe together! I loved it and can't wait fornthe next update!
toffeema chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
So excited to see such a quick update! I'm so glad she told Paul - and he totally understands where she is coming from. Can't wait to see where the next chapter leads! Will Paul tell Andrew? What will Andrew say to Violet?
sarah chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
where can i get other chapters
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Oh, my gosh. PLEASE update soon!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Yay she got a call from The Times! Hopefully she gets the job, although that would mean less time with Andrew. I think they need to figure things out! Want them to be together since this IS Violet's story... But Abigail seems pretty cool too. Abigail need to show up again... Andrew needs to figure out who he wants to date. Hopefully Vi but than again-Abigail is the one who got away. Though Violet might be the one who got away if he chooses to date Abigail.
Kay chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
So glad you updated. Thx. Its like im able to feel how bad she feels. Hope things get better soon for her but i imagine its npt going to be that easy isnt it?
cityflux chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Loved seeing Ryan and Olivia, and I can't wait for the wedding. I really hope Vi doesn't back out. It's pissing me off a little that she moves out simply because she met Abigail without even bothering to ask Andrew about it though.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I hope Abigail turns up again so Andrew can finally close that chapter. Woohoo can't wait to see what happens when Vi quits, though I'm praying she got/will get the job based on her own credits and not Andrew's connections
alice.d.soler.21 chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
I'm happy she told Paul. I can't wait to see what happens next.
enchanted chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Abigail is a bitch. You don't just walk in and out of someone's life like does she think she is?
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »