Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
o.o
o.o
o.o awesome chapter
Ana Nimis chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
To be honest, this was a random title I chose to read to avoid going to bed. And I'm so glad I did! This is a wonderful story! The characters and situations are so real that it completely sucked me in! I can't wait for more!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Ooh, a job! I'm glad Paul knows - at least she's got one person apart from her bff that understands (at least I hope he does). I really hope she still goes to the wedding. Please, please update soon! Your new chapters are a highlight to my week! I couldn't wait to get home to read it - so I read it on my "brick" (old nokia) whilst walking home from work! Glad there was not much traffic!

P.S. Are you going to bring back and complete the story on Ryan and Olivia? I was really enjoying it!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2014
Wow, great work. Caan't wait for more!
PrincessPeach131 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
I love all of your stories, they've made me so happy over the past few days. Can't wait for your next few chapters!
flanerie chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Ooh, that gave me chills. I absolutely adore this story. I also want to cry.. my heart goes out to Violent, but I can't bring myself to dislike Abigail. Sigh. Everything and everyone you write are beautiful, beautiful people (well, maybe not Josephine...). In love with this story and these characters!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/10/2014
Yay! This was such a nice break from studying for finals :) but now this is all I can think about! Please update soon!
dee chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
btw, i love serendipity. :))
dee chapter 15 . 5/8/2014
it's so wrong. i can't hate abigail for her coming back if she is so vulnerable. but i can feel violet heartbreak too. and andrew? poor him.. why both of his best girls come to his life at the same time?
TheDeadlyEscape chapter 15 . 5/7/2014
I'm so close to tears right now . . .
leavesfallingup chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
Why do I have the feeling that, if only she had talked to him instead of pushing him away, things would have gone much different than she expected? Or am I wrong? How much does Abigail mean to him?
BurstofPassion chapter 15 . 5/6/2014
How many chapters will this have? Because I know the characters in How to Move On were at an awkward stage at the end of chapter fifteen too?
just another chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
holy buttered toast this is outrageously amazing and frustrating and heartwrenching. I need to read all of it and I need to read all of it now! Roar. I want to hate Abigail. I really do. But I don't. I still ship Violet and Andrew all the way though. There's just a quality... I can't describe it... go have your serendipity with someone else. "if you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."
Infinite Sky chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Noo...this was so sad... :(

Poor Andrew. Both girls he's actually really liked keep on leaving with no explanation. Sigh

but I totally understand why Violet did what she did. It makes sense given her personality. But still...it's sad.

Ughhh, this book..omg it's so good. and i just want everyone to end up happy. even Abigail. But she can't end up with Andrew. Just no. Violet and Andrew belong together. Ahh i can't wait to see what happens! is Violet still gonna work for Andrew? Is Marina gonna talk some sense into her? IS Vi still gonna go to the wedding! eek. can't wait till next update!
atlalok33 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
holy shiz, this was so freaking' intense. WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO THEIR RELATIONSHIP? pls update soon! i need to know what happens.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »