Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Lily Mayflower chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
This is amazing ! Congrats for an incredible job and for keeping me glued to my screen from the first line of the first chapter. Can't wait for the next one !
doodling65 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
No! That chapter was so short, but still good
carrothead101 chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
I don't get it did Abigail and Andrew have a summer romance or something and nothing actually did happen and they are like those soul mates in movies where they meet each other then think about each other and run into each other? OR were they actually in some sort of relationship I HAVE A FEELING NOTHING ACTUALLY HAPPENED I'm confused.. You are doing a very good job at this. I'm frustrated but I understand why violet did it WHAT IS ABIGAIL TO HIM and will he just leave like she thinks he will. If we were hearing it from Abigail's perspective we would be rooting for her because it seems like something good happened between them it just didnt progress idk this is my theory rant hahaha
J chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
Love how the plot twists.. How we go from high to low.. How Violet is unable to express herself about meeting Abigail which is so realistic and adds another layer to the story. I like the cat and mouse chase.. I like how slow this going, because that means I get to enjoy this for longer. And it's perfectly paced because they are having lots of trouble getting together but yet their is a good amount of excitement and tension. It's great how Abigail is not a one dimension evil character but she is vulnerable and likeable in her own right. Can't wait for Andrew and Abigail to meet and see what happens. Great writing as usual! Thumbs up!
Kay chapter 15 . 5/5/2014
That was definitely not what i expected. So frustrated with Violet right now.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Oh no, the flowers in the vase wilt so quickly. I wonder if Abigail will be back very soon or if Andrew will be left wondering why Violet is behaving this way for a long time... Ugh just when Andrew and Violet got together!
Amy's Rose chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Love It! This story is really, really good! Can't wait for the next chapter.
simplee chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Updatteeee! I'm dying to read more!
sami1995 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
This was seriously amazing. I feel for Violet so much! Poor girl! :(
Gosh, at this point, I'm not sure who'd end up with Andrew...I mean, of course I want Violet, but Abigail is not bad either (definitely a flight) so I'd hope they both get their own happy endings.
And I really hope Andrew chooses Violet.
And I want Violet to have the courage/self-confidence so that by the end of it, she knows exactly how awesome she is.
And yes more Andrew and Violet reactions. More Andrew and Abigail reactions.
I can understand why Violet hasn't said anything.
Great chapter and amazing writing! I'm a fan of all your stories! XD XD
Awesome!
AMessofPickles chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
AWW. That was...good god. That was so incredibly sad. Ack I feel silly cause I actually have a little lump in my throat and I could feel Andrew's confusion and frustration and Violet's confusion and frustration and awwwwwww.

Wow. When Abigail entered the apartment I really thought that she'd stay and wait until Andrew came and then the chapter would end. Somehow this is so much worse. Once again, Abigail proves to be as much of a whirlwind (a flaky one at that) as she was in the past. And that's what makes this all the more horrible.

What's worse is that I can't properly bring myself to hate her. Although I'm a little annoyed at how flighty she is with Andrew, that's not enough for me to truly despise her. And I'm sure that's how Violet feels which is all the more heartbreaking. I really really hope that Abigail comes back soon though, because I don't see how things are going to get better until then. I doubt that Violet will tell Andrew that she came over, and I don't see how Andrew can fix anything when Violet is being so stubborn.

Speaking of Violet, it was really really sad to see her revert back to her role as Andrew's assistant. Even though I predicted she would since the relationship was so fresh, it was still really depressing to watch. I'm wondering what's going to happen now since she's still technically his employee. Hopefully Marina will make an appearance (since they definitely need to catch up after what happened in Yosemite) and she'll talk some sense into Violet.

As for Andrew...wow that really sucks for Andrew. Poor guy, he was just getting bagels for his girl when she decides to up and leave. Although Violet did leave, I'm really really happy that Andrew managed to come back before she left silently. It really shows the differences between Violet and Abigail. God he must be so confused, and I hope he figures out what's going on somewhat soon...

Anyways, fabulous update as usual! I really really enjoyed the chapter and I cannot wait for the next update :D
toffeema chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
awww, that was so sad. I hope Violet tells Andrew about Abigail, or he somehow find out - it was hard seeing him left out in the cold with no idea where Violet's outburst came from!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
No! Violet should've just spill it out! Ahh! What's going to happen! Where's Marina when u need her!?
ramenrandomness chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
I wish she'd told him about Abigail, poor guy has no idea
NverSayNver chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
NOOOOOO! They're back at square one! I need to know what happens next! I can't wait for the next update! I lovee it adn ipdate soon!
xoxluurve chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Enjoyed this chapter, even though we didn't really see much of Andrew and Violet interact. I'm still iffy about the situation. Both girls seem to be afraid of being with Andrew (poor guy) so I can't judge on who's strong enough to be with him just yet. Though, of course, Violet has the upper hand since she's known him longer. But the fact that Abigail showed up-as expected-put a damper on her rising self-esteem. I hope she finds some other way to validate her self-worth without using Andrew as a crutch. Then from there she could decide if she's really meant for him after all.

Personally I can't wait until Andrew finds out Violet and Abigail interacted. Anticipating the next chapter! xo
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »