Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
deets1 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Oh my gosh. Oh my. Goodness.

1) fuck you Abigail for just glibly stepping in, messing everything up, and stepping out.

2) finish what you started and come back quickly. Because I want to know WHAT HAPPENS! ASDFGHJKL.

This was so good.

Deets
quibbler149 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
I just wish everything would work out. Poor, confused Andrew. I wish he did manage to meet with Abigail just so we could see his reaction and finally get it out of the way. I wish Violet would be a bit more upfront. I wish she would go with Andrew to Ryan's wedding. I wish she would meet the only Williams sibling we haven't seen yet. I wish, I wish, I wish.

Apart from your excellent character development, you do pacing very well. It's frustrating not to have everything happen all at once, but I am speaking as a reader who is impatient to find out how to story ends (and yet, still hoping the story lasts for as long as possible).

Thank you for another update. Good luck with the next one! Except, of course, you don't need it.
AngelsXDevils chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Nooooooooo! Don't do that to them :( I was quite disappointed that it was such a short chapter but what can you do but wait for the next..
Guest chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
:(nooooooooo
72898 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Shannon chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
I don't know if I'm being irrational but right now I have no sympathy for violet right now! I feel more sympathetic towards Andrew, I don't understand why she wouldn't tell him the real reason that Abigail came- he had a right to know:( and instead she just lashed out noooo! Can't wait for next chapter hope her friend knocks some sense in to her and she apologises before it's too late!
alice.d.soler.21 chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Ugggghhhhhh! Violet should have just told him...let him decide...then she would have an answer and not keep wondering...looking forward to the next chapter!
grinningwillow chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter.
SkyPearls chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Well, that was unexpected.
haha. I was waiting for a show down. I'm almost disappointed that she left.
Hmmmm. I don't know how I feel about Abigail... I don't think Andrew deserves someone who is that afraid of being with him. If she had returned and actually stayed then yeah, I think I would've forgiven her previous escapes.
Poor Violet. That girl needs someone to pump her with self esteem. Though, I guess, she wouldn't be Violet then. Her reaction was completely understandable. She reminds me of my friend, who always thinks of others and doesn't want to hurt them, but also makes their decisions concerning her for them. Kind of like Violet did here. She didn't give Andrew a shot. She just assumed that he would want Abigail over her.
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
I love the story, but the is stupid, I hate when this kind of thing happens, but then again it brings up the tension. You are an amazing writer, I read, I think all of your work on this website. And I love everything about it. I hope you update soon
foreternity chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
OHHMYGOD. holy crap. :( im conflicted as to whether i should feel bad for violet or abigail or both :$ because i mean abigail and andrew are cute but then violet and andrew are like...sigh. :((( please update soon! :( i really really hate cliffies and this one was actualy so perfectly written im itching for the next chapp! :))) hope you'll update soon!
pastelcolors chapter 15 . 5/4/2014
Nooooooooooooooooo.
I was so looking forward to this, and I'm kinda just sitting here now because I wish Violet would explain and not just back off.

Hmmm. Until the next chapter. :O
AMessofPickles chapter 14 . 5/3/2014
Oh god.
Well. That certainly sucked. I almost thought that I'd get through this chapter without plot twists and it would just be all sorts of mushy fun. But alas, I we have to meet the infamous Abigail.
I'm actually really curious to see how Violet reacts. Part of me thinks she's going to revert back to her role as Andrew's employee, but another part of me strongly believes that she's going to stand her ground and say something along the lines of "I'm with Andrew." Gosh I dunno.
I feel like it's still a little too early to assert her position in this fresh relationship though. I'm not sure...
Either way, I'm more curious about how Andrew reacts since he doesn't know that Violet knows anything. I'm wondering if he's really gotten over Abigail since he's with Violet now...Gosh I really don't know. I just know that he's getting bagels for a girl that he just got together with even though the bagel place is far and he still seemed sleepy.
...I'm feeling kind of hungry now.

Anyways, I'm super curious to see how everything plays out! Cannot wait for the next chapter!
AMessofPickles chapter 13 . 5/3/2014
Oh man I haven't reviewed this story in ages! Life caught up to me. But I do remember that I read this chapter when I was having a real bad day and it really really cheered me up. So thank you so much for that!
But let me just say that this has been my favorite chapter so far. I loved the slow buildup to the kiss and the way you described Yosemite and everything. Gosh it was so perfect. I really enjoyed it.
Especially the bit where they held onto each other for warmth. Eep! I so squealed during that part.
Anyways, I'm really curious to see where you'll take the story now that they've gotten together.
toffeema chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
eep! 3 weeks without an update to this story. . . . I'm going through withdrawal! help! hehe. :)
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 36 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 56 .. Last Next »