Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Kathi chapter 14 . 4/29/2014
I can just say I love that story! Hopefully I can read the next chapter soon ;)
doodling65 chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Oh no! Don't pick abigail andrew!
kiwi.boba chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
Out of all your stories about the Williams siblings, I'd say this one about Andrew is my favorite :) probably because I can relate to all of the photography stuff and its my dream to become a professional photographer. Please update soon!
Infinite Sky chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Aghh what's going to happen! So much drama, I love it. Update soon, please!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 12 . 4/23/2014
Oh my God - okay in total withdrawal of you not updating I went back and re-read a few chapters - and reading this ending about 500 Days of Summer just made me realize that what if that movie and what Andrew and Violet just talked about pertains to not Andrew and Violet, but to Andrew and Abigail?! Oh my GOD! I will bow down to you if that is your entire plan for this story... Foreshadowing (possibly?) if so ... I like it :)
- Hannah
shann-ng chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
please update!
Katy Birdy chapter 14 . 4/17/2014
This story is getting better and better, I hope you will update soon. I really hope that Andrew does pick Violet but I have a horrible feeling he might try with Abigail before deciding to win Violet back. I also wanted to say that in this chapter Violet says she's never had a bagel but in chapter 4 she has a bagel while talking to Andrew, I just thought you might have wanted to know just in case you want to change that bit to a sandwich or something. Anyways, keep going with this story it is really good.
hopelessdaydream chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
Hey there!

Just started reading this not too long ago and finished all 14 chapters in one sitting! It's really cute how Violet is so unsure of herself and it's refreshing to see how down to earth her character is. I really liked Andrew and Abigail from the one-shot, but I feel like they have so much history and too little history at the same time that their relationship wouldn't be really realistic if they did end up getting together. Anyways, I'll be waiting for the next update!

-Laura
Maddy575 chapter 14 . 4/13/2014
Awko taco with extra guaco
This is actually fantastic please update soon omg what is Andrew gonna do ahhhh
PenguinLover33 chapter 14 . 4/12/2014
Oh my goodness. You need to update ASAP so I fond out what happens!
pastelcolors chapter 14 . 4/9/2014
Well, I never saw it coming, I should've started running a long, long time ago.
Well, I did see it coming because this chapter couldn't just be all fluff with you. D:
I'm very, very interested in what Andrew has to say.
Update soon, please. I'm dying internally.
toffeema chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Just came back and got another fix of this great chapter. I'm seeing some foreshadowing with Chris coming into the picture! I hope if Andrew picks Abigail, Chris will make Andrew see how great Violet is. Although after reading "Again" I do feel like Abigail may be good at heart, and will help things get them the way they are supposed to be. Can't wait to see where all this goes . . . . ! :D Would love to see an update on Phillips vs. Phillip as well?! :D
DuchessYappingDog chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
Oh man, I guess that one was a long time coming. Just too bad Violet and Andrew didn't develop their relationship more before things got complicated and Abagail came back. Well maybe that would be more complicated, just sad that Violet got a little taste of bliss. Oh commence Andrew indecisive/torn mode!
Minzy chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
Awww I thought they would have more time together before Abigail came and messed up things! :( I have a feeling Andrew's going to try again with Abigail before coming to his senses and winning Violet back... I hope Violet finds someone else in the meantime HAHA
Solipsist chapter 14 . 4/7/2014
NOOOOOOOOO! I'm dying. Please update soon! This was such a great chapter :)
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 57 .. Last Next »