Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Hi chapter 26 . 12/27/2015
Update soon!
Dee chapter 26 . 12/26/2015
I hope violet and andrew won't be an idiot after she wake up and deny each other. They should talk about their relationship because it clearly they like each other. And andrew has already made a decision.
J.V.S chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
I wish this chapter was longer but I loved it. I've missed Andrew and Violet so much and can't wait for chapter 27... TWO THUMBS-UP!
aly chapter 26 . 12/23/2015
AHHH I LITERALLY CANNOT RIGHT NOW. THAT ESCALATED SO QUICKLY. it went from little to no interactions between them to just full on make out! i don't even know how i feel about this, omg. i honestly think andrew needs to do more to make things up to vi, but i'm glad he stopped things! i can't wait to see how this situation ends up!
C chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
Violet crawling back to him like that was just kinda...sad. He hasn't done anything redeeming and she still ends up with him. I dislike Andrew. I read his dialogue negatively, like "you're drunk aren't you" & referring to the last time she got that drunk just sounded so condescending to me.

He hasn't done anything to prove he's a great guy or the one for Violet. It's just Violet constantly trying to reconcile it or make herself feel better without placing any real, solid blame on Andrew for how he's mistreated her.

I used to think I would be ok with them getting together if Violet spent a couple years growing on her own separate from him. Now, I'm not sure there's anything redeeming about the situation. She just seems so young and inexperienced and like this is her first real heartbreak and idk...maybe I'm making it seem worse in my head because the updates are far apart and all I can remember is how past chapters made me FEEL, which has been frustration with Andrew and empathy for Violet.

She's stuck convincing herself Andrew is the one for her because she doesn't seem to have enough self confidence. It's like she relies on him to give her that confidence and she shouldn't because he's shit. I don't know. I just don't want them together. :/
gulistala chapter 26 . 12/22/2015
Oh wow a mess it certainly is! Marina's right though, what the heck is going on? People's emotions flying around, though to be fair I'd imagine Andrew's got his own emotional roller coaster to deal with. Wow. I wonder what'll happen in the morning, I'm really glad that Andrew stopped the whole thing. But I wonder how Vi's going to respond all the same in the morning haha. This should be interesting. Really glad you updated!
lilxcherry-tears chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Been waiting for this! So happy that we finally get to see some Violet and Andrew action! Thanks for another great chapter! Looking forward to the next one :)
kaylehn chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
aww. I feel so horrible for Violet!
ColdWinter12 chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Omg! An update! And a steamy one too: I hope these two work out whatever it is between them. Excellent as usual. Update soon!
Dreamy D chapter 26 . 12/21/2015
Oh god, for one moment I thought they would do it! But Andrew always the gentleman had the sense to stop it! But I pity Violet, the poor girl. It really hurts to have the slap of rejection hitting you right on the cheek. Well, hope they talk it out!
kiwi.boba chapter 26 . 12/20/2015
YASS. I'VE WAITED ALL SEMESTER FOR THIS
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Wow I'm not really sure how I feel about this chapter. Somehow Violet's behavior in the end doesn't really seem like her. It's not something she would do. But nevertheless I would like to read next. Update soon this time.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Omgggg so much drama! So steamy too! But I'm glad Andrew was a gentleman and stopped before Violet did something she probably would have regretted the next morning when she was sober, but I hope she won't be too embarrassed in the morning bc clearly Andrew was very into it too! I can't wait for the awkward morning after conversation...
LetMeWonder chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
OH MY GOSH THAT LAST SCENE. AHHHH! He is a gentleman, but I hope he fights for her now.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/19/2015
Eeeek. I can't wait to read what happens next!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »