Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
JustaFallen21 chapter 13 . 4/4/2014
AHHHHH. I'M LITERALLY DYING IN FANGIRLING FEELS AT THE MOMENT. This is brilliant writing! Those awkward moments were the best! I was laughing so hard because I instantly know that will be me in the future. XD I absolutely cannot wait for your next update! How you leave us with a passionate kiss scene is perfectly a-okay. :) Very tensiony. Love it!
cat10985 chapter 13 . 4/1/2014
I just finished the chapters and I love it! Can't wait for the next one. :)
alice.d.soler.21 chapter 13 . 3/31/2014
I'm so in love with this story!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
That was AWESOME! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
YAY FINALLY
PenguinLover33 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
I love this chapter! I'm so happy you updated. Please update soon so I can find out what happens next!
FridayIsForever chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Perfection. There are no other words this is just perfection.
x.betweenthelines chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
That ending is so cute. I reckon the next chapter is going to be super cute, and then all the craziness is going to come when they're back in new York. I'm still trying to figure out where Abigail fits in this. I hope she's the one Andrew is alluding to in the 500 days of summer thing.
toffeema chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
wow . . . just wow. :)
BurstofPassion chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
OMG! FINALLY! YES!
leavesfallingup chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
So... at least that should clear her concerns about his attraction for her... but knowing her, she still won't believe that his feelings run deeper than just physical attraction. What was so bad in her life that she has such a poor self-image?
TheDeadlyEscape chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Omfg . . . I think I just died a little on the inside . . . That was amazing:-)
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
YOU ARE KILLING US! OMG! That was so cute and awesome. Thank you thank you. Hope they kiss more and more and get in a relationship so Vi can meet his crazy family. Wowowoww !
Emma chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
YESSSSSSSSSSAS
BelleS212 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Yesssss! Finally! They kissed lol.
Cannot wait to read more about Violet and Andrew. I want to know the whole story with Vi and her family and Andrew and Abigail.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 .. Last Next »