Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
NverSayNver chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
YES! FINALLY SOME ACTION! I loved it and can't wait for the next update!
Solipsist chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
When I saw the title of this chapter, I was really super ridiculously excited and you did not disappoint! This was a great evolution in their relationship! Perfectly timed and everything :)
guestt chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Now that was SOMETHING! I can't believe that actually happened. Le shit has hit le fan, me think. It is now that Andrew gonna work on pursuing Vi coz of all her insecurities, and Vi has to learn to love herself now. I dont see them being happy together all of that has been resolved. I'm hoping for a slow buildup; doing it too fast will make it unrealistic. Also, some more verbal interaction would be nice. What is missing is the fire, i guess. I dont see a different side of vi around andrew; she is just as shy as before. Their attraction seems a little...off. What does andrew like about her? Its not very clear. All of this could make the story more exciting and interesting. I'm hoping to see plot twists, now that the real story has started
Minzy chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
YESSSSSSS :D hahahha I'm sure everyone's been waiting for this! Gosh I'm sure she's gonna be SO embarrassed in the morning, Violet's so cute XD
Kay chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Sweetest scene ever! You are the best! It was so unexpected. Love love love
Ney13 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
This is so perfect it hurts
skye real chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Oh my god! They finally kissed! Ooh I'm definitely loving this development in their relationship :D I hope she doesn't go back to her shell after this, though. Can't wait to see what's next.
carrothead101 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
THIS IS AMAZING YOU ARE AMAZING. Seriously this was the cutest thing ever I can't get over it, so so sweet. I'm confused if Andrew knows his effect on her and how she gets all nervous or if he thinks that she is scared to be with him. Or maybe... Andrew doesn't want anything other than this SO MANY QUESTIONS WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.
gulistala chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Finally! That tension was so tangible! But I think Andrew is confused and that he was referring to himself when talking about Summer. I just hope both of them
don't screw up too badly. Please don't tell me they go all the way though in this encounter- it'd be too much too soon and tacky. But then again, you're the writer, and I'm loving this thus far! Can't wait to see whether Violet goes back to pretending this never happened. Really hope she doesn't haha.
Kirsty chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Oh! That's just mean! And i really, really hope that 1. This isn't a dream and 2. She doesn't, in fact, get her heart broken on this trip or any other time! Please keep updating!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Wow.

Oh please don't let Andrew screw things up by being an unsure dickhead, not now.
Pepper Ann Square chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
FINALLY! (happydance)
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Oh yeah! Oh no... heh happy but scared.
quibbler149 chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Aww YISS. YISS. This trip was even better than I had imagined. I thought there would be unbearable sexual tension and some coy remarks on Andrew's part, but this progression is SO GOOD. So good. Thank you for the update! All is well and sexy now, but I don't even want to think about how horrified Violet is going to be in the morning and I want to see how Andrew handles himself.

Perfect pacing. I could feel the suspense building up into this perfect moment. You are a spectacular writer. Thank you for this.

P.S. Marina says, "I told you so!"
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
I love this chapter, so sweet. You are an amazing writer.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 61 .. Last Next »