Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
simplee chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
I'm dying for the next chapter. Every sentence just makes me more obsessed. I literally read all 12 chapters in 2 hours.
JustaFallen21 chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
This is such a wonderful story! I could not stop reading at all today! And now that I've caught up, I have to say, beautiful characters you have here. ;D Andrew and Violet are quite adorable and I do see myself in a bit of Violet. xD I absolutely cannot wait for your next update as we see her reaction to Andrew's last sentence. :) you're doing a fantastic job! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
Please update, cuz it's really good! I love how u wrote Andrew! That picture on your profile totally fits the bill. I can see why he's a magnet towards girls. Those girls have taste! I hope you update really soon! I showed my friends, and they loved it! Can't wait for the next update! I really think you should finish this one. 3 Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like your other works, it's just that I really want to know what's going to happen next. I love all of your stories! Why can't the story of my life be like your stories! :'( KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND UPDATE ASAP!
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 12 . 3/19/2014
thank u for the chap! It was awesome. They are getting really really closed.
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Andrew has stopped pulling his punches. It seems that he has definitely realized that the only way to move this relationship forward is if he make the moves. Nevertheless, he seems to be approaching Vi intelligently. She can't seem to accept the idea that she could be a match for Andrew, so if he move too fast she will skitter off into a hole somewhere, never to be heard from again.

I want to go to Yosimite! Sadly, the last time I went there were so many visitors and so many cars that the experience was ruined (of course, I was only nine at the time).
PenguinLover33 chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
This story is fantastic. Keep up the good work
Minzy chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Omg I can't believe that I didn't recognize Kayla from your other story until I read your A/N! hahaha. Thanks for updating! I can't wait to read moreee :D
DuchessYappingDog chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Hook, line, sinker! Oh my gosh. He's making it more obviously known that he's interested. At least I hope he is interested! And... things don't end up like Tom and Summer. How he mentions that Summer was clear about wanting different things than Tom, and that he should have known it. I hope this is not foreshadowing for Violet and Andrew!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Ooh loved it :D
NverSayNver chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Loved it! Update soon!
Zlen chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
NOOOOoooo!is 20 questions over already?poor little me NEEDS another update asap!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
Absolutely loving this story, thanks for the update! He's being all friendly, I like it! They still have a few questions to go though! Please update soon!
skye real chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
I like the flow of the story. Andrew gives off an enigmatic vibe but he's subtle enough to show his feelings. It's interesting how they interact with each other. Her meeting his family should be interesting... Maybe jabs and teasing...maybe ;-) Looking forward to see what happens next.
toffeema chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Gosh, V and Andrew are sooo cute! I love it. :)
GoNe RoGuE chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
This. Chapter. Was. AMAZING! I cracked up at the scene of Violet and Andrew leaving her apartment, and what Marina said, causing Andrew to smile. Seriously, I started grinning at my phone as I read it. Loved the twenty question game idea! Cannot wait to see what questions come up in the next chapter, that will be really interesting. And oh my Gosh! Chris! You finally mentioned the fourth Williams kid! Hehe, cannot wait to see what he's like! Really can't wait to read the next chapter!
- Hannah