Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Solipsist chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Awww yay! This story makes me smile so so so much! I love the easy and light chemistry that Violet and Andrew share. Additionally, I love how Violet is mildly awkward but still cute and smart! I'm so excited to see what is going to happen in Yosemite ;)
gulistala chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
I love Marina but I guess Violet's just going to have to realise on her own that her self-consciousness with Andrew is unwarranted- he would never judge. In fact she's not being fair to him by assuming he would. Sighs I just hope it doesn't blow up in her face.

Can't wait to what shenanigans ensue at Yosemite!
Kay chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Aww that is so sweet. Seriously. Thx for updating. Loved it and hope you update soon. Cant wait.
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
This chapter is so cute, I love it. I am looking foward to another one
quibbler149 chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
Thank you for another update! I am so excited for the Yosemite trip. The relationship between Violet and Andrew has really grown to become something quite far from their awkward first meeting. I feel like Violet has matured in the time that she's been in New York and I love to see her smile more with more confidence and optimism. It's great that Andrew brings out a lot of that from her and I think that she brings out the best in him too.

What a great meeting between Andrew and Marina! I've been looking forward to it for a while now and you did not disappoint, although I wish it wasn't quite so short. Poor Vi. All Marina's innuendos must have been so embarrassing for her - even if Andrew didn't seem to think so ;) I love how the people from Andrew's world warm towards Violet, and now someone from Vi's world can warm towards Andrew too.

Wonderful that Andrew watched 500 Days of Summer - which, by the way, is a movie I really, really love. He did it for her and it makes me wonder just how much of Andrew's world that we haven't seen to really understand the depth of his affection for Violet. I wish there was an Andrew counterpart to this story so I get to peek inside his thoughts for how he's feeling.

Anyway, this review is getting quite long. I'm always so happy to get the email notifying me that you updated. Keep it up and good luck for the next chapter!
RayGasan chapter 12 . 3/14/2014
I gasped when I received notification of your update and quickly read it even when I'm still working. I'm not sure why I like your story so much. I'm thinking that it might be because most of the lead characters in the stories I'm writing are similar to Violet and/or Andrew. Reading it just feels so familiar yet different. Hahaha!
fizix chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Please update.. This is one the very few stories on fp that i look forward to..
VadimB chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
So now we have to wonder... you keep mentioning this 4th Williams brother but so far we only know Kayla, Ryan, and Andrew... who's the fourth and what's his story?
SkyPearls chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
All I can think of right now is that Abigail owes him two dollars...
It's going to be a choice between two awesome girls...
I pity him. I really do.
I'm also very excited for the rest. You're stories are some of the best, realistic without over doing the plot twists, yet still captivating!
Minzy chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Yay, just the two of them camping alone hahahha something's bound to happen! Thanks for updating, can't wait to read more!
Zlen chapter 11 . 2/23/2014
Sometimes all one can say is awww..but i have more...,,
this story is amazing!the flow is awesome and i can't wait for the update :) 3
MelAsh chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Your writing mesmerizes me. Seriously. You have such a way with keeping the characters super consistent and unraveling their stories as you go. It's amazing.

Andrew is my favorite at the moment, I think. He's not dark and twisted and messed up, but he's guarded. I love it. And I love how smooth he is.

I just love this. All of it.
Cheeryt chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Im hooked...need more now!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014