Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
toffeema chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
God, I *love* this story. You know a story is awesome when every chapter gives you butterflies with the interactions of the two main characters. Please update again soon. I also love the fact that your chapters are nice and long - it makes the wait a bit more bearable. :)
GoNe RoGuE chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I loved this chapter, especially since we finally got some insight into Andrew's relationship with Kayla which I find adorable! And I'm happy to know that it seems like he's kind of insecure about what Violet thinks of him and how he handles it. It just proves he's like any other character/person. Can't wait for the next update!
- Hannah
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I just realized that your stories are related by the Williams siblings and that's so neat, wow. Even cooler is that they're all really well-rounded. I love Andrew best, I think.
NverSayNver chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I don't think i would have been happy if that cliff hanger ended eith a no.. Haha! I loved it and waiting for a update! Can't wait for the next one!
leavesfallingup chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
A lot of back-and-forth and complicated emotions in this chapter. Her application to the NYTimes seems ominous, but the trip to Yosimite seems hopeful.
AboutHer chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
I'm so obsessed with this story, seriously. I read it as slowly as I can just to prolong reaching the end of each chapter... and then I read my favorite parts again and again, even after you've updated. Your stories are so compelling! My favorite ones on Fictionpress by far. Anyway, I LOVE how Kayla acted as the catalyst in this chapter. I bet she convinced Andrew to invite Violet on the Yosemite trip so he could test the waters a little bit. I'm so excited to see how that trip will turn out! It almost reminds me of The Mindy Project where they had a similar plot (going on a trip, getting to know each other more, and tons of cute moments). Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it coming!
muffinking chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
yessssssssss let them have sex in the woods please thank you
Pepper Ann Square chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
And squeal! Thanks for the update. So glad to see a little progress in their relationship. Can't wait for the next chapter. Our little. Violet may not be so oblivious after all, I hope.
skye real chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Yummy!
gulistala chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Ooh more progress, really interested to see whether Andrew feels it's best to keep his distance or make a definitive move. At least he's not one to toy around (I think?). Wonder how Yosemite will go. D Thanks again for the update, got really excited when I saw the alert and didn't disappoint! Can't wait to read more, really.
Kay chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
Thank you so so much for updating.
It was very cery enjoyable. A bit like a roller coaster ride. Left with feeling giddy inside. Loved it. L
quibbler149 chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
An update! An update! My kingdom for an update! What a lovely chapter. I am very fond of Kayla and it's so cute to see what the other Williams siblings think of Violet. I'm glad they approve. I am excited for this trip which I am sure will become a turning point in Violet's relationship with Andrew. I think New York is very good the Violet and I'm happy to see her a bit more confident in herself without Josephine around to constantly squash her down. I hope she forges a path for herself as a journalist so she and Andrew can approach their relationship as true equals.

Thank you for the chapter. They never fail to brighten up my day. In return, I promise to unfailingly review each chapter. I look forward to the Yosemite trip!
TheDeadlyEscape chapter 10 . 2/19/2014
My heart skipped a beat when I realized this was the last chapter you've posted so far. I love this story and I found the other one with Andrew! They're both amazing!
Ney13 chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
I realized I would love this in chapter three. It's absolutely amazing. Your characters have depth and aren't too over/under done, you have the perfect amount of description without it being too little or too much...lol, this is starting to sound like a Goldilocks story. But really, amazing. Keep up the good work!
Katy Birdy chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
This story is amazing and I really am enjoying it so far. I can't wait to see what happens next and hope that Andrew and Violet will talk about what just happened between them in the next chapter. Anyway, great story and please update as soon as possible.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 64 .. Last Next »