Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
please update soon!
atlalok33 chapter 10 . 2/11/2014
AMAZING. the fact that kayla is appearing really makes me happyy. update this ASAP and also update the sequel to bollinger high!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Ahhh I might literally be dying while waiting for an update.
Kisa Tsutaka chapter 10 . 2/9/2014
awesome story and awesome chap!
This is sooo romantic. Waiting for an update
Minzy chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
I'm loving this story! Can't wait to read more! :D
laurale520 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hi there! I just started reading and I believe I recognize Andrew from one of your other stories? I love it so far and I swear Violet reminds me so much of Jess from New Girl (probably because of the references of 500 days of summer).
anime09 chapter 10 . 2/3/2014
I love this story. Can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon!
lstconfused chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Aaaaarrrggghhh! Cliff hangers! :)
foreternity chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
omg you always end off your chapters in cliffhangers and although it causes me pain because im dying to know what happens next, it makes anticipating your story updates even better hahaha! :) i really hope that andrew and violet talk about abigail and even though i loved that story about andrew and abigail and although she seems great, i would be crushed for violet :c also, love the appearance of kayla haha :) cant wait for the next update!
AMessofPickles chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Ohmygosh you always end it at the worst places. Like I understand that it wasn't really a cliffhanger but I just wanna learn more about Kayla! I loved how she was all like "oh you must be Violet." It makes me wonder if Andrew has said more about her than just the usual oh she's my assistant or whatever :P

Anyways, this chapter was brilliant as usual! Even though most people don't have crushes on people who are in such different social classes as Violet and Andrew, you still make it very relatable to the reader. Like I can totally empathize with Violet, because even though I haven't had a crush on my boss, I have had crushes on boys who I thought were out of my league. So that was great! I'm really liking the pacing of their attraction as well! Like when they were sitting together I was just as confused as Violet. For a second I kind of doubted that Andrew was coming on to her as well, which totally kept me on my toes! (Poor Violet. She must have been so flustered).

Anyways, I'm wondering what's gonna happen next! Will Andrew go the wedding...with Violet? I sure hope so. Perhaps he can bring her on the pretense of being his assistant or whatever but really it'll just be a date. Anyways, I cannot wait for the next update! I'm really really enjoying this story.
AMessofPickles chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
God this chapter at the end absolutely broke my heart. I love how you really spend time developing Violet's conflicting feelings. It's exactly what I go through whenever I have a crush.

Also you develop your side characters very well! I'm totally in love with Marina and I love how supportive and real she is to Violet.
gulistala chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Ok so there should be no doubt from herein that Andrew is attracted to Violet! So glad you updated YAY! Now I wonder when the next episode of something similar will happen or will they be talking about it quite soon. Hmm.
toffeema chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
*gosh* I LOVE this story! :) Am looking forward to your updates! I love Violet's character and can't wait to see her grow more confident as the story progresses! But I love her innocence, don't change her too much! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Awww
skye real chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Ooh how exciting! Violet is such a sweet girl. I want Andrew to just jump her already. Lol. Great chapter.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 45 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 .. Last Next »