Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
foreternity chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
omg you always end off your chapters in cliffhangers and although it causes me pain because im dying to know what happens next, it makes anticipating your story updates even better hahaha! :) i really hope that andrew and violet talk about abigail and even though i loved that story about andrew and abigail and although she seems great, i would be crushed for violet :c also, love the appearance of kayla haha :) cant wait for the next update!
AMessofPickles chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Ohmygosh you always end it at the worst places. Like I understand that it wasn't really a cliffhanger but I just wanna learn more about Kayla! I loved how she was all like "oh you must be Violet." It makes me wonder if Andrew has said more about her than just the usual oh she's my assistant or whatever :P

Anyways, this chapter was brilliant as usual! Even though most people don't have crushes on people who are in such different social classes as Violet and Andrew, you still make it very relatable to the reader. Like I can totally empathize with Violet, because even though I haven't had a crush on my boss, I have had crushes on boys who I thought were out of my league. So that was great! I'm really liking the pacing of their attraction as well! Like when they were sitting together I was just as confused as Violet. For a second I kind of doubted that Andrew was coming on to her as well, which totally kept me on my toes! (Poor Violet. She must have been so flustered).

Anyways, I'm wondering what's gonna happen next! Will Andrew go the wedding...with Violet? I sure hope so. Perhaps he can bring her on the pretense of being his assistant or whatever but really it'll just be a date. Anyways, I cannot wait for the next update! I'm really really enjoying this story.
AMessofPickles chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
God this chapter at the end absolutely broke my heart. I love how you really spend time developing Violet's conflicting feelings. It's exactly what I go through whenever I have a crush.

Also you develop your side characters very well! I'm totally in love with Marina and I love how supportive and real she is to Violet.
gulistala chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
Ok so there should be no doubt from herein that Andrew is attracted to Violet! So glad you updated YAY! Now I wonder when the next episode of something similar will happen or will they be talking about it quite soon. Hmm.
toffeema chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
*gosh* I LOVE this story! :) Am looking forward to your updates! I love Violet's character and can't wait to see her grow more confident as the story progresses! But I love her innocence, don't change her too much! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Awww
skye real chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Ooh how exciting! Violet is such a sweet girl. I want Andrew to just jump her already. Lol. Great chapter.
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Ah... Andrew has declared the chase! "... or wore her down." A touching moment destroyed by a younger sister. Oh well, at least he is making his move instead of waiting for Violet to read his true feelings (which would take forever).

I suspect that Kayla will "help" whether Andrew wants it or not. Should be fun to read.
Spacy-Book-Nerd chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
NverSayNver chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
I reallly love this! Can't wait for the next uodate!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter had me laughing so hard! I love how nervous and jittery she was and I don't know why, but every time you mention Andrew biting back a laugh ... it makes me smile. I just don't know why. He's so adorable and Violet cracks me up. Great update! I can't wait for the next chapter!
- Hannah
Kay chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This chapter is so cute. Violet is always overanalyzing things.
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Violet is so clueless. I love this story, your writing in general. I hope for an update soon
quibbler149 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Better and better and better! I was wondering if Kayla was going to make an appearance and I'm so glad she did because we get to see Andrew as the moody older brother.

What a lovely moment between him and Violet. I'm sure she'll make excuses for it and brush it off as impossible, but I am so glad to see it's not just her who is affected so much by the relationship between Violet and Andrew.

I'm excited for the next chapter already when we get to see (and more importantly, Violet sees) a very different Andrew from the usual cocky, confident, handsome boss figure. I really love the relationship and bond between all the Williams siblings and I'm very fond of Kayla from How to Move On.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter! All the best for the next one :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2014