Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
leavesfallingup chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Ah... Andrew has declared the chase! "... or wore her down." A touching moment destroyed by a younger sister. Oh well, at least he is making his move instead of waiting for Violet to read his true feelings (which would take forever).

I suspect that Kayla will "help" whether Andrew wants it or not. Should be fun to read.
Spacy-Book-Nerd chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
NverSayNver chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
I reallly love this! Can't wait for the next uodate!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Oh my gosh, this chapter had me laughing so hard! I love how nervous and jittery she was and I don't know why, but every time you mention Andrew biting back a laugh ... it makes me smile. I just don't know why. He's so adorable and Violet cracks me up. Great update! I can't wait for the next chapter!
- Hannah
Kay chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
This chapter is so cute. Violet is always overanalyzing things.
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Violet is so clueless. I love this story, your writing in general. I hope for an update soon
quibbler149 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
Better and better and better! I was wondering if Kayla was going to make an appearance and I'm so glad she did because we get to see Andrew as the moody older brother.

What a lovely moment between him and Violet. I'm sure she'll make excuses for it and brush it off as impossible, but I am so glad to see it's not just her who is affected so much by the relationship between Violet and Andrew.

I'm excited for the next chapter already when we get to see (and more importantly, Violet sees) a very different Andrew from the usual cocky, confident, handsome boss figure. I really love the relationship and bond between all the Williams siblings and I'm very fond of Kayla from How to Move On.

Thanks for the wonderful chapter! All the best for the next one :)
Guest chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
please update!
Sheryl chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
I just read 'Again' and all I can think of right now is 'holy hell how on earth is Violet going to compare to Abigail'. You don't just forget and get over a girl like Abigail and I'm so conflicted because I'm rooting for Violet but Abigail as well and ughhhh can we just split Andrew in half gosh
NverSayNver chapter 9 . 1/23/2014
I just noticed this story today! And then Fictionpress went down and I got crazy! BUT I LOVE IT! I think it's amazing and I like the way Andrew is portrayed and everything can't wait for the next update!
toffeema chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
oh, please update again soon! I love Vi and her properness and innocence! I want to see if/where this triangle leads with Abigail and Violet with Andrew!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
GoNe RoGuE chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Awwww ... I totally forgot about your story 'Again' - you have a thing with the Williams family don't you? And it really sucks since that story gives a glimpse as to who Abigail is and I really freaking like her, but I also really like Violet. UGH. Now I don't know which girl I want to root for ... :(
- Hannah
BelleS212 chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
I wish we could get Andrew's POV to get a little insight.
Marina is an awesome friend!
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
With Vi, the only way that Andrew will ever convince her to date him is if he practically tells her "We're going on a date. I'm interested in you (period. Exclamation Mark, bold print, perhaps italics as well). Otherwise she will never believe that he is interested (assuming that he is?)
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 46 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 .. Last Next »