Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
quibbler149 chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
I'm not going to lie. I got really excited about your update. Then again, I always get really excited about your updates. Thank you for the chapter! I was wondering how Vi would deal with the aftermath of her drunken night and the response seems appropriately awkward. I think maybe a reminds Andrew a lot of Abigail in that she isn't some leggy, glamorous woman, but an average girl with a unique personality. Obviously, there are lots of differences between Vi and Abigail- namely that she is so much shyer than Abigail was. I think Abigail is going to reappear in Andrew's life and it will be a tue test of the extent of his feelings for Vi in the way he reacts. I was actually really looking forward to seeing an exchange between Andrew, Paul and Marina, so I hope you will write something about it in future chapters. Thanks again for the update! I will wait impatiently for the next one now.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Took me forever to figure out the Andrew connection until the Lisbon picture! Man now I feel bad for Violet because I feel like Andrew and Abigail should be together from the other story, but I like Violet and Andrew too! Maybe Abigail just has too much baggage... And Andrew just needs to meet more normal girls in his lifetime to realize Violet is awesome too!
madkattering chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Oh poor Vi, comparing to a normal girl is probably worse than comparing to a supermodel…

Hope Andrew doesn't act like an asshole and hurt her
Kay chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Thanks for the update. I wonder if Abigail is going to come back or not...

I actually liked Again. Its kinda bittersweet.
But now i cant help but cheer for Andrew and Violet instead b
Lucasta chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
I hadn't read 'Again' but thanks for writing that small author's note as now I'm caught up. This makes your story even more interesting, but poor Violet.

Thanks for the update.
dee chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
hi.. it's me again. I never watched before sunrise. and I just wikied that movie.
from the synopsis and before sunset synopsis. . whoa.. now I know why violet is so scared of. damn.. if andrew is just like jesse, violet has no hope. at all.
and if abigail were appear just like in Before Sunset, violet would be doomed.
probably I will watch those movie, because the critics said good, and violet like them too.
dee chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
oh my .. can I say : more please?
haha.. kidding. I know a great story can't be rushed. Since your story is great. . I love it, btw.. I won't rush it.
Thank you. Now I know why andrew likes violet. andrew loves next door girl, right? He, as so many men, like gorgeous girl but love a nice girl.
Shannon chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
Thanks so much for the update! I didn't know that the Andrew was the same person in your other story! I feel like I understand Andrew so much more now, I love the sound of Abigail but I hope it doesn't turn to a love triangle :( can't wait to read the next chapter
gulistala chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
And obviously Abigail will be reappearing some time down the track and it'll be decision time for Andrew. D I got so excited when I saw the update in my inbox! Can't wait till the nextvchappie either!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
great story, pls pls pretty pls update soon!
GoNe RoGuE chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
This is so goood! I'm ashamed I waited so long to read it. Hopefully your next update will be soon!
bruni chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Omg! Please update soon! Love love LOVE this story! Can't wait to see how this all plays out:)!
Kay chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
Just discovered you. I love Your stories. Please update soon.
Sheryl chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
Ohhhhhh this story is so good! I love the fact that Andrew wasn't some super blank faced cool moody guy who won't crack a smile till like the 14th chapter. Your characters seem so real and so 3 dimensional OH IT'S SO GOOD. PLEASE. MORE.
soundlessnotes chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Woow! Your story is soooo amazing I'm so glad I finally found a story worth reading, I was beginning to lose hope!

I love how you write, the words flows so smoothly for me that I didn't notice I reached the last chapter! :D Looking forward to where you're going to take this story to
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 47 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 .. Last Next »