Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Happy New Years! And YES this is updated! Bwuahahahah I can't help but feel overjoyed :3 Love this story so much!
carrothead101 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
GREAT WAY TO START THE NEW YEAR! Ok it took me a while but I didn't realise Andrew was in how to move on I'm really slow but I love how you connected all your characters through different stories. I really don't think Andrew is doing anything wrong hes just being nice and honest to violet his intentions aren't meant to be mean
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
Will Abigail make an appearance in this story?
quibbler149 chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
YES. What a way to start the new year! I have been looking forward so much to this chapter and I was beyond excited when I got the notification email.

I really like Paul and Violet's friendship. He is my dream coworker. Andrew's backstory with Abigail is, of course, very complicated and I am so glad he is really becoming comfortable enough with Violet to share his most vulnerable parts with him.

I despise Violet's family even though I've only met Josephine. They seem like vile, unsupportive people and I can only hope Violet develops the strength to walk away from them. Nobody deserves to feel diminished.

Hooray for the update and thank you for being so fast and consistent as usual. Have a happy new year!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Happy new year. Please update soon
shann-ng chapter 6 . 12/29/2013
please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
I'm obsessed with this story!
x.betweenthelines chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
I'm just curious, is this story linked to Again? Is a wild Abigail going to appear and break their hearts? I'm kind of hoping not.

Thanks for the quick update! I'm really loving your story. The chemistry between Andrew and Violet is great. Can't wait to find out what happens at Andrews place!
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
I'm obsessed with this new story of yours! I hope you update soon :)
carrothead101 chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
she so gonna get on that
Guest chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Please update soon! Just in time for Christmas :) this is such a good story x
Skylar Lewis chapter 7 . 12/23/2013
Wow, you are an amazing writer, like mind blowing. How on earth do you come up with this awesome stuff?!
supersaiyanx chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
This is a great story and i hope that you update soon.
Cannot wait to read more!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
:))
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Lightweight! She's like me... although it'll take me five full bottles to get me like that! Haha! Andrew to the rescue again! Let's hope she remembers!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »