Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
leavesfallingup chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I love the way that he leaves the ball in her court and then sends her on her way. She's going to have a rough night and a nervous ride to work in the morning.
madkatter chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Good job!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Ahhhh and you left us on such a cliffhanger before! I'm so happy he covered for her but wow... she's in a bit of a pickle isn't she! Her sister is such a cow, I wish she's just stand up for herself (eventually)! Please continue, I really am loving your story!
AlwaysBeAUnicorn chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I know this makes me a bad person but i really want something to happen to her sister she is just awful with the rest of Violet's family. And those little moments between Violet and Andrew are so cute. But it seems that he is kind of teasing her. I really love the story it is very interesting. I can't wait for an update
InnocentSarcasm chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
I really like Violet as a character! she seems real :)
As for constructive criticism, the surroundings aren't really clear to me , as a reader i would like for the prose to paint the scenery for me, first person narrative is probably the reason for it. Other than that I really am enjoying this!
x.betweenthelines chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
PLEASE DATE. I really hate Josephine but if it means they're going to go on a date when she's around, please stay just a little longer!
quibbler149 chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
An update! An update! What good things have I done today to deserve one?! Andrew really does enjoy playing with Vi, doesn't he? There's so much chemistry between them and it's so organic, so subtle that it's almost unbearably real. Thank you for such wonderful, natural characters. I love that Andrew can't read right through Vi and I'm sure this is why she intrigues him. It's just harmless flirting now, but that intrigue is developing into interest and, in time, love.

I can't wait for them to get into each others' back stories. They both have a lot of emotional baggage and I'm looking forward to the development of their story to the point where they can share. Josephine was disliked, as usual. I really hope she won't pass the audition because I just want to see her gone from Vi's new life. However, her presence could mean an interesting role-play between Andrew and Vi as boyfriend and girlfriend...

As always, a gripping chapter and a story I don't think I could become any more invested in. Thank you for the speedy update! It's back to painful waiting again for me!
iCY the Polar Kid chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
Gahhh I freakin' love this story :3
alskdfj I'm tired and sleepy but forget that I wanna read! :D

I love Violet's character :)
Andrew and Paul don't seem all that bad themselves.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Oookay either Josephine is being weirdly protective thinking that this "even out of her league" guy is taking advantage of Violet, or she is a complete beezy. I hope Josephine isn't thinking of stealing Andrew away. Or has something going on with Andrew... Somehow. And that's why Andrew is so nice to Violet? Maybe I'm thinking too much haha.
Katy Birdy chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
This story is great, keep up the good work. I am really loving Violet and Andrew. Please update soon, I can't wait to see Andrew's reaction to what Josephine just told him and how Violet going to explain herself.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2013
You're amazing. Please update quickly. This cliff hanger is killing me.
Gee x chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Please update soon!:)
Skylar Lewis chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
No, no! How on earth do you do that?,
leeeah chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
this story rivals the Bollinger high ones! :) please update soon, I can't wait to see Andrews reaction haha
An Identified Nobody chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
this is amazing! update soon pleaseee :))
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »