Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
RayGasan chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Gosh, I sooooooooooooo love this story I just can't wait for the next update!
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
What she is really thinking: "Immediately... in just a little while... just as soon as he looks away... or goes away... or I move out of town... Just not right now... but soon..."

A fun chapter. Andrew doesn't seem like such a bad guy after all.
BurstofPassion chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
You continually continue to impress me. Honestly, all I can say is 'Ohmygod'
x.betweenthelines chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
We're only four chapters in but oh man, this is so good already! Andrew is a surprise every chapter and I love his reactions to seemingly everything that Violet does. Interesting to hear about her sister in this chapter. I look forward to your next update :)
carrothead101 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Yep I like this a lot I like where this relationship is going.. But Andrew is so unpredictable it's so weird to know what he thinks about her
Sarah chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
This is the best update ever! You're so brilliant
quibbler149 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Happy, happy day when you update! Your chapters are fabulous, as usual, but they're so good I always get to the end of them faster than I'd like to, and then it's back to waiting for the next one again :(

Andrew is such a flirt. He's a dangerous, good-looking flirt. Poor Violet and her family situation. I don't know how you'll play out the Josephine situation, but I hope Vi isn't walked all over. Girl needs to wield some backbone!

I dream that someday Andrew will watch a Chick Flick just for Vi. You write them very well. This is my favourite story of yours (I knew this from the very first chapter). These two characters are compelling, and I am even interested in the secondary characters. Paul is a greatly adored and I am liking Marina too.

Thank you for the update! You write consistently and I am so grateful you don't have horribly long waiting periods between each chapter.
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Even though your setup is pretty typical of a story like this (unavailable hot boss, entry-level girl who could never be his type... etc) I really like what you've done here so far. Your characters are well thought out and Violet is a relatable and engaging protagonist. I look forward to more!
leavesfallingup chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
She is definitely going to give him a run for his money, even if she does find him attractive. She is too honest and outspoken to swoon and become a "yes-"woman.
BurstofPassion chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I love Andrew now
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Moarrr
Guest chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
:))
Big fan chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
So happy you've updated! Can't wait to read the next chapter.. I think I love Andrew
carrothead101 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I GOT SO ANGRY WHEN THIS ENDED YOU ARE TOO GOOD... I don't understand Andrew yet he is so unpredictable I love it
skye real chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
I love the plot! It's fun, fast-pace and the attraction is electrifying! Yummy combo. She's such a fish out of the water and he's so dark and brooding, quite the opposite to what Paul was referring to 'friends with benefits...without the friends part'... No doubt, he's a hot guy but he seriously needs a ray of sunlight into his life. She just may be it. Looking forward to see how the story develops.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 .. Last Next »