Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
carrothead101 chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I WANT TO SLAP HER SISTER. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LEFT IT HERE ON SUCH A CLIFFHANGER, ANDREW HAS TO GO ALONG WITH IT. Just look at her sister you need to cut violet a break. I can't wait to see her face IF he says yes hehehe he so will he likes her he just needs to admit it now.
guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Oh fuck, she's so screwed. I actually don't like what her friend did there; granted, it was to make a bitch like Josephine get the kind of treatment she deserves, but she did it without thinking of the consequences. Ah well, i'd hate to see Vi in a tough spot but i guess that's kind of required for plot development...great writing. I really love the premises of this story. It's gonna be your best, i can tell :) i've read both of your previous novels, and you've come such a long way :) keep it up:) update
Shannon chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Thank you so much for updating! Love this story so much, you're such a talented author I hope Andrew goes along with it and understands argh! Please update soon!
x.betweenthelines chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Oh god, I love Andrew so much, and that cliffhanger! I feel so sorry for Violet but also really excited about what's going to go down. I'm guessing Andrew will play along because he'll see that Josephine is a bitch, but things will get kind of awkward ha.

Violet reminds me of Kayla from your other story. They always end up in the worst situations! :p
Solipsist chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
I really love this story. So so so much! Looking forward to the next update :)
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Ahaha I actually love this so much! I haven't read since chapter.. one? two? But it is definitely going somewhere ;)
Mandy S. Bryan chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Really liking this story so far. Look forward to the next update.
RayGasan chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Gosh, I sooooooooooooo love this story I just can't wait for the next update!
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
What she is really thinking: "Immediately... in just a little while... just as soon as he looks away... or goes away... or I move out of town... Just not right now... but soon..."

A fun chapter. Andrew doesn't seem like such a bad guy after all.
BurstofPassion chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
You continually continue to impress me. Honestly, all I can say is 'Ohmygod'
x.betweenthelines chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
We're only four chapters in but oh man, this is so good already! Andrew is a surprise every chapter and I love his reactions to seemingly everything that Violet does. Interesting to hear about her sister in this chapter. I look forward to your next update :)
carrothead101 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Yep I like this a lot I like where this relationship is going.. But Andrew is so unpredictable it's so weird to know what he thinks about her
Sarah chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
This is the best update ever! You're so brilliant
quibbler149 chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Happy, happy day when you update! Your chapters are fabulous, as usual, but they're so good I always get to the end of them faster than I'd like to, and then it's back to waiting for the next one again :(

Andrew is such a flirt. He's a dangerous, good-looking flirt. Poor Violet and her family situation. I don't know how you'll play out the Josephine situation, but I hope Vi isn't walked all over. Girl needs to wield some backbone!

I dream that someday Andrew will watch a Chick Flick just for Vi. You write them very well. This is my favourite story of yours (I knew this from the very first chapter). These two characters are compelling, and I am even interested in the secondary characters. Paul is a greatly adored and I am liking Marina too.

Thank you for the update! You write consistently and I am so grateful you don't have horribly long waiting periods between each chapter.
dizzynetbookgirl chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Even though your setup is pretty typical of a story like this (unavailable hot boss, entry-level girl who could never be his type... etc) I really like what you've done here so far. Your characters are well thought out and Violet is a relatable and engaging protagonist. I look forward to more!
978 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 .. Last Next »