Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
quibbler149 chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
So, I'm not even going to try and recreate the ungodly sound I made when I got that email telling me you updated. It's perfect because my last exam for the year was today (I live in NZ) and what a great way to end the year!

I really enjoy your characters. You do such a good job of allowing them to become real people and not encumbered by stereotypes or cliches. I warmed up to Paul even more this chapter if that was possible, and it goes without saying that I adore Vi. Plucky female protagonists are so much fun!

Thank you for the new chapter. I will now go back to checking my email every hour for another update. You do great work here and you bring me a lot of joy.

Good luck!
anime09 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Very intrigued. Can't wait to read more. Update soon!
clarusignis chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
More,please
bonghi chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
So good. So funny. So "full of feelings". Well written. I nearly missed it because I am a fan of supernatural stories and I started to read this one out of despair because for several days I haven't found a good one. Now, I despair because there is no more and I can't wait to read more.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Oooh I like this already! :D
carrothead101 chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Ok I really hope that is Abigail if not what happened to her and why is there a folder with her name on it. I cant wait to find out the story about what happened!
leavesfallingup chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Andrew's girlfriend, assuming that's who she is, didn't seem terribly upset when she thought that Violet was there because she was "...really good in bed."

He seems to be playing fisherman right now. He seems to be playing Violet carefully. Hopefully she'll be wise to him despite her own rebellious physical reactions. She doesn't seem like the office-fling type.
BurstofPassion chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
...ohmygod
shann-ng chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
thanks for the update! this chapter has left me soo excited to see what happens next, is 'andrews girlfriend' abigail?! i wonder how andrew reacts to coming back to seeing them both there! aahhh please update soon i cant wait
AccountkillerO1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
Update Update! Pls...pls!
shann-ng chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
YAY i was so excited when i got an email about you uploading another story. every story you bring to fictionpress is amazing! and this one has me hooked already,i love the idea of it..and i can't wait to read the next chapter!
leavesfallingup chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
A vague beginning. Honestly, it didn't grab me like a first chapter needs to (no offense intended). Nevertheless, since the rest of your stories were so interesting, I'll look forward to reading more.
carrothead101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Yes yes I am so excited this has already got me hooked
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I'm excited at the potential in this story :))
foreternity chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
omg this story sounds great already! :D i cant wait for all the heated sexual tension between the two of them (; update soon pleasee! :)
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 Next »