Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
deets1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I already love this. But, I have one question. Is this continuous with "again"? Same universe? Same everything?
BurstofPassion chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Can't wait to see where this story's headed!
renegade01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Love the beginning already. Andrew is like I'm too cool for you... hehe ;-)
quibbler149 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is so good! I love that you're continuing the Williams' siblings' stories again. Andrew is so enigmatic and I am very interested in how their relationship will play out - nothing you do better than describing characters through a relationship.

All the best! I look forward to more.
AccountkillerO1 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Hhahaha... i really really like!
A Different Kind of Yellow chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Good start! Not sure how it relates to the photograph just yet but I'm sure we'll get there! Can't wait for chapter two!
Vixen48 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awesome! :3
Looks pretty cool for a first chapter - I don't usually like first person romance stories, but this is looking to be fairly good. u
Hope you continue to do as well in future chapters! ;)
dee chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
yay! I'm right..

but then, wait.. the girl is not whom andrew is waiting for. But I root for that girl! that is my first reaction.

and after I finish your first chapter, I don't know which girl I must pick. I bet abigail will show in later episodes. so.. please update it.

bwahaha.. you must hate me for telling you to update, since today is the fist day you upload 1st chapter. no worry.. I already bookmark your profile in my phone, so I can check daily. thank you.. :))
WhiteTides chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Excited for this story! Take your time writing it, don't rush too much, despite how many people beg you to. Make it the best story it can be! D
bruni chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Omg! Is this the same Andrew from 'Again'? I hope it is3!
dee chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
just want to be the first comment. haha.. I haven't read it yet. but I know that I will like it for sure. I like your bollinger high and also nick and kalya story.
when I read your epilog, you said that you will write a new story. I just wish that this will be andrew story. and I just read the first words that this one is about photography. So I hope my feeling is right. so.. off to read now.. :))
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65