Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
Abigail with Chris?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
Update pleasr
toffeema chapter 25 . 10/24/2015
any update coming soon? Hopefully?! Love this story, and P vs. P. Please update both. :)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/16/2015
Please update soon...;););)
Guest chapter 25 . 10/13/2015
Please update soon :)
anime09 chapter 25 . 9/18/2015
This chapter was fantastic, thanks so much! I hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
Yeah, love this moment with Abigail. And now, time for Violet to meet up with Chris? Maybe, this will push Andrew to aggressively pursue Violet. Or not. Thanks for this chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/4/2015
So enraptured!
Your story and writing style is wonderful, making a joyful read!
Please continue!
Nerdy Fangirl 1739 chapter 25 . 8/30/2015
Oh my gosh! Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Bahati chapter 25 . 8/28/2015
Andrew shouldn't have done that to Vi. How can he communicate so much with Abigail and leave Vi in the dark?she was left in the dark all this time, does he even care that he was hurting her?
leavesfallingup chapter 25 . 8/27/2015
It's good to have you back, even if I'm going to have to go back and re-read the whole story just to get the full gist of this chapter. It is promising... and hopefully Vi will finally give the poor boy a chance?
toffeema chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
short chapter - but oh my goodness! What? So excited to see what happens next! And I'm so happy about the way you characterized Abigail. :) Hopefully she finds her happy ending too.
Hira chapter 4 . 8/26/2015
Good so far!
APlot chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
Normally I don't send a comment about how much I love the story until it's finished, but I'll make an exception. It was totally worth the wait for this chapter and I will be eager to read the next one. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 25 . 8/26/2015
Omgggg. So worth the wait! I'm glad Andrew didn't make things more complicated. Goodness, I am so happy. But at the same time, I feel bad for Abigail. She's a genuine person, and approaching Violet must have taken a lot of strength... Considering the circumstances. :( but that's just the way life is, i guess.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »