Reviews for Lunch atop a Skyscraper
J.V.S chapter 25 . 8/25/2015
This chapter was AWESOME well worth the wait...I'm so anxious for what's next . 2 THUMBS-UP and a standing ovation !
aly chapter 25 . 8/25/2015
oh god, definitely wasn't expecting this! i'm glad to finally get a glimpse of what happened between andrew and abigail, but what is andrew doing?! lol he's making things so complicated, i can't
CaitlinEA chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! OMG, YES! Shorter than I would have hoped for, but I'm so glad you updated :D I'm loving Abs, and love the fact that the two of them are starting to be friends :) I look forward to your next update :D
Dianarra chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Well, that really was unexpected. I like Abigail even more and this meeting just gave us a lot more insight into Andrew. I know that a lot of readers think that Andrew doesn't deserve Violet at this point. I guess that would make me be in the minority because I think that what he's done so far shows how much of a bigger person he is and that he really does care for her. He let her go and gave her the space she wanted to follow her dream career to make her happy.

Perhaps he didn't tell Vi that he chose her over Abigail because he knows she isn't ready. She never seems confident to think that he would choose her over anyone. I think Andrew sees and understands this more than he lets on, how Violet regards herself as second-best to Josephine and recently Abigail. I mean Violet immediately assumes that he chose Abigail and that they are dating when that isn't the case. And looking at everything that has happened in Andrew's perspective, it seems that trip to Tennessee only confirms to him that their feelings are still there. As he had said last chapter, if he hadn't pushed for that Times assignment Violet would probably continue to avoid him.

In conclusion, I think they are both at fault. Violet is too assuming, and Andrew too considerate. Hopefully Chris makes an appearance and stirs up some fun drama. I do hope there are more twists and surprises in the upcoming chapters!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Ugh what does Abigail have to be so nice? Andrew. Andrew. Andrew. Why you so confusing!? You should've just told Violet you liked her.
LetMeWonder chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Oh my gosh. What's he playing at?!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Another update, another update. thank you. Surprising twist you presented in this chapter. Nevertheless, I just love how you are making me more eager to read the next one. Andrew is getting dimmer and dimmer in my approval rating. I don't know if I want my beloved Vi character to be shacked up with someone who is not sure about her and himself.

But surprise us readers, will you? Only you can decide which direction they are heading. But thank you for another Abigail appearance, as you very well know we are curious as a cat as to what happened to Andrew and her.

Take care, and keep that imagination spinning and running, as we are the eager recipients as readers.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
WOW seriously this whole time Andrew could have caused a lot less confusion and turmoil if he had just told Vi! Well I'm glad that Abigail and Vi could have a talk and become semi-friends!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Yeah...i now know who the heroine is supposed to resemble...did u do a mirror image of that girl from twilight...that one who doesn't have anything to say...wow!...she seems sooooo slow...hmmmmm...feels like she needs something...I know...a brain transplant!...yay!...now if you could just weave that into the story...there may be hope for her yet...
Guest chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Ohmigosh! Two updates in one day?! *happy dance* You made my Monday morning SO much better! Thank you!

Holy cow! I don't even know what to say! My mind is spinning like Violet's! What Abigail said though sort of caused a change of heart in me regarding Andrew. Like he finally chose. But he's being such a blockhead about all of it! UGH!

Honestly, I still don't know how I feel about Abigail. She's still a wildcard for me. She seems like she's a nice person. She doesn't seem mean or manipulative. But she seems very...flighty. And nosy. With me being a super personal person, I guess I find her nosiness bothersome. Or maybe it just seems nosy to me. And perhaps I am a bit biased because I really like Vi. It's kind of sad, because I feel like Abigail and Violet would be good friends. I mean, if they both felt they had nothing against the other, I think that speaks something about the both of them. I'm curious about how you, as the author, want your readers to feel about Abigail. And I wonder if she and Vi do become friends, how that would affect anything with Andrew.

Also, I love Marina. I think she's an awesome friend to Violet, taking her call so late at night and willing to lend an ear without question.

Oh, man! I am so excited to find out what happens next! Please update when you can (hopefully soon!)!

Many hugs and kisses for making my morning start off happily (I am SO not a morning person)! :)
C chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Isn't violet always hearing good things about Andrew from other people? He seems like a slacker and I don't like the recurring theme of other people having to convince violet that he's worth it. He's not a good guy for the way he's treated Violet, like how he disappeared and went silent toward her when Abigail reappeared. It's not fair or considerate and it just makes it seem like he only thinks about himself, like he doesn't talk to Vi because HE'S feeling all mixed up, forget about how she might be feeling.

So I don't know. I don't think Violet should give him a chance after what Abigail told her in this chapter. I think Vi should keep the no contact with him and let him come to her if he really wants to. Because the Andrew we've seen so far is not a decent partner in a relationship, and he needs to show a serious desire to change how he's been acting.

Sorry for the criticism, he just seems to be having less and less appealing qualities. Even if he did come see Violet I don't think she should just take him back. Idk maybe the only thing that I'd "allow" is if they started from scratch, or if they parted ways and reunited a few years down the line. But that's already been a plot line with Andrew and Abigail, so idk.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Wow was not expecting that, so what is Andrew's deal why did he not tell her this?. Do I think its wise for her to befriend his ex maybe not, that is going to be awkward. I'm really looking forward to his reasons why in the next chapter though. whenever that will be, until then see you next update.
AngelsXDevils chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
It's actually kind of pathetic how excited I get when I see you've updated haha
But aargh if we could please just get Violet and Andrew together that would be great thanks! :P
xxSongBirdxx chapter 24 . 8/24/2015
Finally got to reading this chatper because of the new update, I really dislike her Parents they sound like small minded judgemental prats, Why can't they just be happy for Violet?. Andrew was a little cowardly not saying anything though maybe Vi wouldn't have appreciated it if he did. I hope this trip some how brings them closer. What I hope to find out in the next chapter? that is the situation with Abigail?
Kay chapter 25 . 8/24/2015
Thank you so much for updating this wonderful story.
It was great. So unexpected. So frustrated in the end too. Why, Andrew? Why?
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »