Reviews for Eclipse
kiltannen chapter 28 . 7/26
This story is easily one of the best SuperStories I have read.

You could, and should, put this onto / !

Your pacing in this is good, the snarkiness of your main character actually makes her a little more relatable & your cast of characters has real depth.

The one piece of feedback I'd give is, if you choose to edit you might want to give some better clues along the way about what Lilly is capable of. Her ascension is a little bit out of left field, and some indication of an inner core of strength in some way would help out her characterisation...
Guest chapter 27 . 8/27/2017
Crazyyy! Lilly is something else. I never would of guessed her real character, but go girl. Drake is insane. What is even going through his brain? I was wondering how they both got captured but it made sense, this is really a good setup to something big, I like it! Keep it coming! (Where's my falcon!?)
Guest chapter 26 . 7/26/2017
Oh this is crazy. That's right though, save yourself Allegra! Glad that's over, I was so scared. But now? With Drake? *Shivers* night ranger gonna be mad about torment tho. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/7/2017
...

I don't know what to do with myself. Drake... ughhhtgyxfciti this just went up like 4 levels of crazy. Imma need time to process. Love this though. Like everything was set up tho, from the beginning... ughhtfj do I even want to read the next chapter? ( Of course I do, please update but imma need a minute) Allegra was always scared of experimentation... you're such a good story teller. My thoughts are all over the place, I think this messed me up. I'm so scared over who's gonna die...
Guest chapter 24 . 7/7/2017
Oh my glob, so much happened. Night ranger, so much respect for him even tho he's a pervert. (Falcon still the best tho, loved him writing on the cast). Who is the traitor?! Lady chaos tho...I can't with this story...
Guest chapter 21 . 7/7/2017
I freaking love falcon. I'm glad Allegra and Drake have broken up, he is crazy. No amount of sorry can just fix you, he's gotta work on himself. This story is awesome. Love it.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/7/2017
If it's falcon, I will cry.
Kayse chapter 25 . 6/25/2017
Good read. It's interesting watching the walls fall down and see how Allegra handles it. A minor critique is the slight over use of "snickers" as a quotative verb. The "snickers back" caused me a moment of confusion as I then had to go back and find the next previous snicker to get context. Could just be a pet peeve of mine.

I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 22 . 3/28/2017
Oooooh I'm excited for the next update
darknesslilly chapter 20 . 6/26/2016
i love this story. keep up the good work. _
koyama chapter 17 . 1/25/2016
hi,
i can't help myself and ask myself why you don't get much more reviews. i know that readers are lazy. i am too but at the moment i only have to watch my little star, so i have some time left to write some review especially since every author loves to know that their story has fans and to know what they thing of the things that happend in this chapter.

okay, now back to this chapter. well if she is one thing than strong willed. and now she should stop her diet and eat again. maybe some soup or something (i don't think that jelly sandwitch is the right thing to eat first after such a hunger diet). it'll be interessting if she chose to collaborate with lady chaos *muahahaha* and much more better. revolution!

cu koyama
koyama chapter 16 . 12/28/2015
okay, i knew it would be shadow. that's logical but the last part made me nearly cry non the less. i'm not so sure if i should say poor shadow. if he is dead, maybe he will be more happy with this than his life at the moment. but since my own life is and was always nice and shiny till now i cannot comprehend him like someone with similar backgrounds.

the first part (the much more funny one) i liked very much *lol*. especially the banter between sharon and allegra *smile*.

hopefully cu soon koyama
koyama chapter 15 . 12/4/2015
even so this chapter is not all sunshine i had two favorite sentences 1) you also have to take drake libertys virginity and have to oujia me the details. and 2) if you decide to have sex with my son, it would be very easy to make you disapear right now. *lol*
but i'm with jordan *twinkle*.

cu koyama
omega1012 chapter 13 . 11/8/2015
loved this :)
koyama chapter 12 . 10/22/2015
hi,
i don't know if i should be angry with allegra or not. to put it simple she said yes to try-date drake but slept with shawn not even 24 h later. but shawn was her go on and off bayfriend in her syndicate days... what a mess.