Reviews for Eclipse
koyama chapter 11 . 10/11/2015
well, i'd say the machine was the stopgap after our 'heroine' was declared dead. and as i see it a bad one. is he even someone with superpowers?

cu soon (i hope) koyama
Guest chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Nice, repercussions with the publicist. Also Sharon is human! That scene really showed some of the underlying thinking and problems with three characters, awesome. I'd like to know why night ranger wants a sidekick, that would be interesting though. I loved allegra's mental thoughts while she was talking to kiara but also in the whole hero gig, like how she used to make fun of liberty girl for doing this type of stuff. Ha falcon, I love him (Iron Fox, hilarious). Also how drake and him can't hang out with the girls was a little detail but shows you have control of this story. (I wonder how allegra would take it that the title of this story is eclipse) Can't wait for more!

...slim shady, lol
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Ooo back in the real world! Nice! Your dialogue always gets me it's so perfect and it feels like I'm the room. Glad to see everyone back even the villains and how they've changed in the past year ;]
koyama chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
hi,
i read this story for some time and... well my guilty conscience is ratling realy hard today, so i decided i write some scentens.
i really like your idea of a vilain turns 'good' without losing her personality.
i'm sure shaun had it bad after she killed firebrand. not only because some people liked the idea to kill and/or torture him. this could be a nice revange for some psychos, but also because eclipse died.
i cannot help myself but to hope, that he will come free of the syndicate. maybe in letting everbody believe he is dead. but i'm not so sure if it's a good idea to let him find out who spandexgirl is. maybe it would be best if he loses his memory, oh man, that's a terrible thing to wish but with everything else he would be in danger again.
ok, let's stop here.
the thing i wanted to say was: i really like this story and hope you will finish it and i'm sure a lot of your readers are like me, some too lazy asses *-_-;;;* to write a review.

cu koyama
Guest chapter 7 . 6/8/2015
Coolness. I really do love the realistic feel to this. The problems are real ones I'd expect from a situation like this. The time skip made me happy, keeps the story moving. Falcon! For all of two seconds ;) but I really love the other characters too can't wait to see how they react to the real world they seem so sheltered.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/30/2015
This is pretty cool, nice pacing, your universe seems believable, likable characters, l love falcon so far, interesting to have those inmortals, wonder what the syndicate is going to do when they find out she's alive, and shadow, only suggestion is when the characters talk with a telepathic link you could italicize it, that's a common thing to do so we can visually see what's dialogue but that's all I can think of, interested in where this is going good job
kiki19857 chapter 4 . 4/1/2015
There's something wrong with this chapter. It's all messed up with the html code added to the mix.
22 | « Prev Page 1 2